44. Disguised

Walk away from arguments
that lead you to anger.
Walk away from people
who deliberately put you down.
Walk away from pleasing people
who never see your worth.
Walk away from
judgemental people
who don't know
your struggles
or
what you have been through.

_______________________________________

Kareena Pov

After Rekha Di agreed to help me I asked her to wait and disconnected the call.

I know that I will not be able to do this alone. I need someone's help.

I dialled Rahul's number. I don't want to take his help after the way he behaved with me but I don't have any option because I know he is the only one who can help me.

He didn't picked up my call. I tried once again still he didn't received it.

Being irritated I dropped my phone on the table and tried to think now what to do? Whom to approach?

Once again I picked up my cellphone and dialed Mr Shah's number.

He received my call instantly and said,

"Yes Miss Rani!"

"Mr Shah where are you all?", I asked.

"What rubbish questions you are asking Miss Rani.", He shouted angrily.

"I am really sorry sir but Karuna Di is not there.", I said.

"What! How can you be so sure?", He enquired.

"Because sir she is at Ranga's private club where I have performed for so long and I think today she is also going to perform there.",I said.

I explained him my entire plan. I told him that I want to expose Ranga and he agreed to help me in executing my plan.

"Where is Rahul?", I asked him.

"He is with Mr Raj and Mr Karan.", He answered and instantly disconnected the call.

I wondered why he disconnected the call so suddenly? It's weird!

I called Rekha Di and explained her every single details related to my plan then I came to a store where you can get the stuffs used by the theatre groups or drama companies.

I bought some fake mustaches and beards from there and then I bought some pairs of men's clothing including some fake turbans.

I came back to the police station with all those stuff and saw that Mr Shah and his team has already been arrived.

I searched for Karan, Rahul and Raj but they were not present. Where are they? Mr Shah understood my worry and said,

"They went home because your mother was getting restless."

Oh! I nodded my head in approval and handed him the bags consist of the materials which I had brought for him and his team.

I disguised myself as a men by wearing men's clothing, putting turban on my head, sticking fake mustache above my lips and also sticking fake beard on my face. I look funny.