31. Measurement

Read this slowly

GODISNOWHERE

What did you read?

God is no where
Or
God is now here

Just a beautiful line to say

Life depends on
the Way you look.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

Riya took half n hour more to finally select a dress for herself then it came my turn to finalise a dress for myself.

Maa called me and asked to sit in the middle. So now, I am sitting between my Maa and my Mamma.

The salesman started showing some of his elegant collections and I honestly liked all of them and became confused which one to choose.

"Karuna beta which one you like the most?", Mumma asked me.

"All of them are so nice it's very tough for me to select any one of them.", I answered honestly.

"Then you can do one thing. Why don't you try all of these and whoever will suit you the most we will buy that one", Maa suggested.

"Actually, that's a good idea mam. Please come I will show you the changing room.", said salesman.

Raj was busy talking with my father when I went towards the changing room with the salesman. He didn't even looked at me once. I don't know what they were talking about? I genuinely wanted Raj to see my dress but I think he is not interested.

I tried the first one which was yellow in colour but it doesn't suits me well. I tried another one which is blue in colour and then again I tried another one then again the other and then I tried the dark pink colour full length floral salwar suit. I am looking so pretty. I instantly decided that this is what I want for myself.

After confirming what I want I went to where everyone is and showed them my choice they all were happy and appreciated it.

I turned around my head to find Raj but he is nowhere to be seen. Not only Raj but all the boys were not present. Where all of them disappeared?

"Oh come on Bhabhi stop wondering about my brother's absence all the time.", Riya said and rolled her eyes.

My tounge automatically came out shyly and I lowered my head while blushing slightly. How she always catch me red-handed? I guess I have to work hard on covering up my emotions I must be very bad on hiding them.

"For your kind information we have sent all the boys to do the shopping for themselves because if they will wait for our shopping to get completed then I guarantee you they will never be able to purchase a single dress for themselves.", Said Riya.

I nodded my head in approval. Yes she is absolutely right because only Riya and me have chosen what we will wear on our engagement. Maa, Mamma and Kareena have still not made their choices. So, it's going to take a lot of time.

We ladies took more two hours to finalize our dresses and then we all decided to go to the tailor shop for giving our measurements for alteration if there is required any.

When we reached the tailor shop all the boys were already present there and the tailor was taking Raj's measurement.

"Great! You all finally done with your shopping.", Paa commented amusedly seeing all of us.