12. Will

You don't need
someone to
complete you.
You only need
someone to
accept you
completely.
_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I got up and opened the door. Now not only Mrs Tandel but along with her Mr Tandel is also standing. I can sense that it's again about that contract marriage thing.

Unlike last time I didn't invite Mrs Tandel to come inside instead I silently came back and sat down on the bed. I don't know why they are here? Why my parents let them come to my room? I want some peace in life but I can feel I am not going to get it soon.

As I sat down on the bed Mrs Tandel came and sit down beside me. Mr Tandel took one spare chair and sit Infront of me.

I looked at them confusedly and raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"You must be wondering What are we doing here?", Said Mr Tandel.

I nodded my head in approval.

"You already know the answer.", Mrs Tandel said.

I turned towards her to assure that whatever I am thinking is true and I can see it in her eyes that I am not wrong. They are here for the same reason.

"Why?", I asked.

"Whatever happened in police station that was not right and the worse part was the way I behaved with you. I am really sorry beta. Believe me if I had any idea about the truth then I would have never behaved in that way.", Mrs Tandel said.

After listening her I am unable to control my emotions and the tears which I was trying to hold for so long started to roll out of my eyes.

Mrs Tandel started rubbing my back and try to console me. I remember the way she had behave with me when I had tried to console her in the police station.

I wiped out my tears using the back of my palm and got up from bed I went towards the balcony door and asked again the same thing.

"Why?", I asked.

"Okay I will come straight to the point as you want." Said Mr Tandel.

I nodded in approval. I don't need their fake sympathy. I know very well that they are selfish.

"As you know Raj owns a garment industry but it's not true he is just an employee like others.", Said Mr Tandel.

I became shocked after listening to him.

"We were also shocked the way you are now when we got to know about it.", Said Mrs Tandel.

"Actually this business was set up by my older brother he didn't had his own biological kids, He always treat Raj as his own child. So, when Raj grew up my brother insisted him to take the control of his business and Raj did as he was told by his uncle.

After two years of retirement my brother was diagnosed with brain tumer and during operation he gave up on his life.

Raj was very much attached to his uncle so he gave all his efforts to handle his uncle's business because that's the only thing of his uncle left with him and now you can see he have turned a simple small factory into a huge industry.