38. Mr Shah

A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected.

_______________________________________

Riya pov

It's been 20 minutes when I get to know that Karuna bhabhi is missing. Bhaiya asked me to keep on trying Bhabhi's number and I am doing it in every 5 minutes beside I am trying my best to hide my worries from all three of them and maintain my excited expression.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I checked the caller ID it's Bhai calling. I excused myself and went out of the shop. I picked up his call while praying to God that he might have found her and calling me to inform that.

"Did you find her?", I asked him hopefully while crossing my fingers.

"No", Bhai said and disconnected the call.

A lone tear came out of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

'Where are you Bhabhi? Please come back.', I wishpered.

I wiped out my tears and turned around to get inside the shop but my eyes widened in shock when I saw Maa, Mamma & Kareena Di standing Infront of me.

Oh God! I hope they didn't overheard mine and Bhai's conversation.

"Look at your expression Riya. Oh God! it's seems like you have been caught red handed while committing a big crime.", Kareena Di said amusedly.

"Don't worry we didn't hear your romantic conversation with Karan.", Kareena Di said and winked teasingly.

After hearing her I sighed in relief. Thank God they didn't hear anything.

We are now in another shop. I honestly didn't want to leave that shop in the hope that Bhabhi might come back but our shopping was done there and I didn't have any excuse to stay there any longer.

Where are you Bhabhi? Please come back soon. I just hope she is not in any trouble. Where she can go? or it might be possible that someone have kidnapped her! No God no please don't do this to us. After so long I have seen my brother laughing and leaving his life happily. Please don't do anything bad with her or else he will once again fall in depression. Please God.

"Riya?", Mamma called my name while interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at her questioningly.

"What's the matter beta? I can see something is bothering you for so long. You are looking distracted since Raj had called you. Your body is here with us but your mind it's focused on something else. Tell me beta what is bothering you?", Mamma asked me worriedly.

After listening her I lost control over my emotions and started crying while hugging her tightly.

"Shhh shhhh. I am here with you. Tell me beta what happened?", Mamma asked while stroking my back lightly.

I broke the hug while suppressing my crying in soft whimpers. One of the sales man rushed towards us and offered a glass of water which he is holding in his hand.

I took the glass and drank some water to relax myself. I don't know how to tell her? If I am behaving like this then I don't know after knowing everything how she will react? Most importantly how Bhabhi's mother will handle this news?

All three of them are staring me worriedly. I lowered my head while closing my eyes to prepare myself and said,

"First promise me that you all won't panic.", I lifted my head to watch their expression.