22. Wifey & Hubby

You just don't end up with someone who will finish your sentence like Google, or understands you like your best friend. But you can end up with someone who will do all they can, for you. And that's good enough.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

After reading Raj's message I started pacing back and forth nervously. What to do now? Should I go down? or Ignore his message? but what if he really come here through the balcony? and What if while climbing he falls down? No no I can't take that risk. I think I should go.

I opened the door of my room silently without making any noise. I took out my slippers from my foot so that I make minimum noise while going down.

I peeked outside and noticed the lights were already off which means that everyone went to their respective rooms which is actually a good news for me. Now I can go out without getting anyone's attention. Bingo!

Because of the darkness I am unable to see anything with my bare eyes. So, I decided to use my cellphone's flashlight for navigating my way. I don't want to fall or make any noise.

Successfully, I reached to the main gate. I opened it carefully and slowly without making any noises.

As I came out I saw Raj standing while leaning on his car and rotating his cellphone between his thumb and forefinger like it's a toy not his mobile.

He smiled after watching me and I glared at him angrily.

"Are you mad? What are you doing here at this time?", I said angrily.

"What can I do? Because of my foolishness you were not picking up my call. I got so worried and I had also mentioned in my text that if you won't receive my call I will come to meet you. Still you didn't picked up my call. So, I thought you really want me to come.", He said.

"Dumbo! I didn't listen any of your calls that's why I didn't picked it up. After talking to you I went downstairs and forgot to take my mobile with me.", I explained him.

He thought for few seconds and then reacted.

"Ooohh! I thought you are angry and that's why you are not answering my calls.", He said.

"I am not angry Raj. I was just upset with you.", I said irritatedly.

"I am sorry Una I never wanted to hurt your feelings.", He apologized.

"It's okay Raj. Now you should go back. I don't want anyone to see us.", I said while looking here and there to assure that no one is watching us.

"Why?", He enquired and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

"What why? If anyone will see you  here then what they will think? What are you doing here at this time of the day?", I said.

"I have come to meet my future wife.", Raj said casually while shrugging his shoulders and started minimising the distance between us.

I blushed after listening his statement and my heart skipped a beat.

When he was only one arm distance away from me he encircled his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him. To protect myself from falling I kept my one hand on his shoulder and my other hand on his chest.

Because of this sudden closeness my heart started beating very fast I am having goosebumps on all those areas wherever he is touching me. All these feelings are alien for me I have never been so close to any other man. I lowered my head to hide my emotions.