25. Style n shine.

It takes one minute to
make someone's day,
and one word to destroy
someone's life.

_______________________________________

Raj Pov (Most awaited)

I thought from today I will drop Una and pick her up from school so that we will get to spend some more time with each other but she is thinking that I am doing this as a responsibility not because I want to. How dare she think herself as a trouble? She is my queen.

I am not angry on her I can't be because if I would be there in her place then I might have reacted exactly like she did.

I am upset because I thought she will also appreciate my decision and will get excited like me but she didn't even understood my intentions. I want to spend as much as possible time with her. Because of my stupidity I already lost a lot of time.

I stopped the car Infront of her school and opened the lock using driver's control system so that she can leave.

I guess she didn't noticed the locks getting unlocked because she seems busy on thinking about something. I don't know what is going on her mind? I want to know but I am in no mood to talk about anything because I can't bear her saying anything stupid and illogical once again.

So, I came out of the car and went towards her side to open the door for her.

After she came out of the car she looked at me hopefully but I ignored her and turn aside to look at the school main gate.

DENOBILI HIGH It's one of the most popular school in the town. I feel so proud that she teaches in such a reputed school.

As I was busy appreciating her in my mind I felt some weight on my neck and a little pressure on my cheek forcing me to tilt my head slightly. After that something happened which I had not even imagined in my wildest dreams.

She gave a peck on my cheek. What! Am I dreaming?

As I was processing everything and trying to believe that it's not a dream when suddenly she gave me an another shock.

She kissed on the same spot once again. Oh God!

She doesn't wait for me to overcome from my shocking state and rushed towards the school. Devil!

Two two shocks in a single day. Oh God! This girl is going to be the reason of my heart failure if she kept on giving me such shocks regularly.

Shockingly I stared at her retreating figure. My palm itself reached up towards my cheek and caressed the spot where she just now kissed me to feel the after effect sensations. My lips curled up into wide U.

When she almost reached at the main gate she turned around to have a look on me and the moment I saw her face I started blushing. Oh God! Why I am blushing? It's her job not mine. Control yourself Raj.

After she went inside. I instantly took out my cellphone from my pant side pocket and sent her a text saying,

'If I am going to receive such an awesome bribe after getting upset with you then from now on I am going to get upset more often my dear wifey.' 😘

After few seconds came her response,

'ha ha ha.... Very smart control your emotions my dear hubby.' 🙃

I loved it when yesterday's night she had called me hubby. I want to hear this word from her again and again.
_______________________________________