37. Find her

No response
Is a response.
And
It's powerful one.
Remember that.

_______________________________________

Karuna Pov

I felt slight pain on my wrists and arms. I realized that I am lying flat on the ground and that to on my stomach.

I guess once again I fall from my bed but how it can be possible? I didn't saw that stupid dream.

I tried to bring my hands beside me for support to get up from the floor but It feels like my hands are tied together behind my back. I am unable to move them.

I lifted my head instantly and tried to open my eyes but I am unable to do that too. Once again I pushed my eyelids harder but it's of no use. I am unable to open my eyes as if they are blind folded.

Suddenly I felt a very sharp pain on my head which is unbearable I wanted to scream but I realized that I am not even able to open my mouth. Why?

I instantly lowered my head and rested it on the ground and waited for that pain to suppress a little bit.

I don't know what is happening with me? Why my hands are tied up? Why my mouth have been covered? Why my eyes are blind folded? How did I end up in this condition?

I tried to focus and remember how did I end up in such situations? I remembered that I went out for shopping and yes that unknown call I went outside to receive it and then someone blocked my mouth and nose using a handkerchief. I remembered everything.

I think that person has used some chemicals on me so that I get fainted and can easily be kidnapped.

Realisation hits me Oh my God! I have been kidnapped! I don't know since how long I was sleeping? My whole family will be so worried about me.

I never felt so helpless in my whole life. My eyes are covered. My mouth is blocked. My hands are tied. I don't know where I am? I can't see my surrounding. I can't scream for help. I can't do anything to protect myself. I can't even cry on my helplessness.
_______________________________________

Raj Pov

"Okay do whatever you want but if you get to know anything about her then you also inform me immediately.", I said to Riya and disconnected the call.

Without wasting any minute I called my secretary and informed him,

"I am going out for something important you handle everything for today."

He nodded his head in response and said,

"Okay sir."

I stood up from my chair and went towards the parking area where my car is parked I didn't even wait for the elevator and used the stairs to get down soon.

After getting inside the car I tried calling Una once again but still her number is out of reach. Being irritated I threw my phone on the passenger seat and started the engine.

I drive my car in an illegal speed I don't know why? But I am not feeling good. I have an intuition that my Una is in trouble. I wish whatever I am feeling is not correct.

I stopped my car Infront of Una's house and get out of it as soon as possible. I ran towards the main gate and pressed the bell continuously for 5 to 6 times impatiently with the hope that Una open the gate and I take her in my embrace immediately.

Karan opened the gate and seeing him instead of Una made me sad.

"What happened jiju why are you getting so impatient?", Karan enquired.