Chapter 2

Chapter 2:"School not as fun as the mafia?"

Athena◾

The walk to school felt too long today. Usually I'd walk without a care in the world and I'd be at school within minutes but today I felt paranoid. Like that guy would pop out of some portal shit and kidnap me. Paranoia was not fun.

I walked into homeroom ready to stare at tall guy but he wasn't there. His car was but not him. I checked the time and usually he was there by now. I wasn't a stalker or anything but it was routine.

The class started and today the teacher decided to actually teach us something. She was about to tell us what we were supposed to do when, cliché alert, the door opened dramatically.

And that's when--

SHIT!!

It was him! The hot voice guy. He was there for me.

"Mr King. How lovely for you to join us," Ms Taylor said.

"It's been awhile," his face showing no emotion. That voice, Lord have mercy.

He scanned the class and his gaze landed on me. He had no smile, no smirk. The girls in the class seemed smitten by him as they perked up at the sight of him.

Now I was not gonna lie and say he wasn't attractive, he definitely was.

He strided over to me with his long legs and sat in the empty desk next to mine.

I've never seen him in this class.. Like EVER.

"So you're stalker girl," he said not sparing me a glance.

I looked at him with confusion.

He turned to look at me noticing the look on my face.

"You're the girl that watches me smoke every morning," he answered.

"What!? You're the guy that leans on that car and smoke?!" I whispered in shock. That's why his face seemed so fimiliar!

He noddded his head and faced back to the board.

Now that he was next to me and it was day time I got to look at him. Really look at him.

His jawline sharp and admittedly hot. His hair looked soft and long but not long like those surfer guys, long as in it's still a guy haircut. He had tanned italian skin and that matched his dark hair and grey eyes. He was all in all, handsome, good looking, hot, sexy and fine as hell.

"Are you going to stare at me whole day or..." he trailed off a hint of amusment in his tone.

During the class I kept stealing glances at him. Him. I still don't know his name.

I looked at him again to see him yawn. His face looking innocent for once.

"School not as fun as the mafia?" I cooed with sass, a smile tugging at my lips.

"You are so right sweetheart," he groaned.

" I thought I told you to stop calling me that?" I scowled.

"Well I don't know your name now do I?" he turned his face to look at me, awaiting my answer.

"Athena Love Hart," I stated. He gave me a look and I immediately answered.

"Yes it's stupid. Love and Hart in the same name," I scoffed.

"You don't like your name?" he asked curiosly.