Chapter 5

Chapter 5:" I'm ordinary but not to everyone"

Athena ◾

"Athena!"

I shot up from my bed which meant me falling off the bed.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

"Where--Oh there you are. What are you doing on the floor?" Connor asked.

I glared at him and he smiled sheepishly.

"C'mon, Axel came back a day early his on his way," Connor informed and I rushed to get ready.

Over these last few days I've been training with Connor. I sparred with him everyday including some of the best fighters in the mafia.

I'm not as good as them yet but I managed to stay on my feet and get a good bunch of hits in which is a win for me.

Connor had been teaching me how to use guns. I still can't shoot properly but I passed in disabling the gun and putting it back together.

He taught me tricks on how to hold the gun and how to use two at the same time aswell.

Today I was supposed to master knife throwing and how to hold and use one.

But Axel is back.

Over the last few days I've thought about him alot. I missed him. I missed his touch.

"Hey are you ready his entering the gates,"Connor said.

I decided that I'd make an effort for Axel. I kind of wanted to impress him.
I wore a light pink ripped shorts and a matching tank top and a denim jacket that ended just after my knees. I pared it with these light pink Nike shoes. I put my hair up in a ponytail and wore a pair of little hoop earrings and gave myself a once over look in the mirror.

Cute

I hooked my arm with Connor's and he led me to the elevator and pushed the button for the ground floor.

I was excited to see Axel after these few days. I've missed him so much.

The elevator doors opened and revealed Axel King walking through the doors.

I got out of Connor's hold and ran to Axel. I jumped up to him and he caught me with ease.

I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck and whispered, "I missed you," just so he could hear.

He held the back of my thighs and carried me to the large living room.

He then dropped me on the couch and sat next to me.

"Sweetheart I have to talk to you," he said.

"Okay," I grew nervous for his next words. Was he kicking me out? Had he found out about my training?

"While I handled my business, there was an attack," he stated. I gasped.

"It was your buyers second in command. He came looking for you, saying that someone important wanted you back," he explained.

Wanted me back?

"Do you know who this might be, this Mafia didn't just buy you. They knew who you were and they wanted you for some unknown reason," he mentioned.

I'm not ordinary?

" I don't know anyone besides my parents and I haven't seen any of my relatives for years, " I explained.

He nodded and sighed.

" Well for whatever reason they need you and once they get you something big is going to go down," he stood up lifting me with him.