Epilogue

"Moving On"

9 months later.

"Push Athena!" the nurse shouted at me and I pushed.

Troian and Eric held my hand as I pushed.

"You're doing so good Athena," Eric tried calming me down.

I gave him a death stare and his eyes widened in fear. I squeezed Troians hand tighter and she sucked in a breath.

"This is your fucking fault for convincing me to have this baby," I yelled out while pushing.

I've been in labour for four hours now and if people would have told me how painful and tiring having a baby was I would of considered adoption as an option.

"One last push dolcezza," the nurse said and I pushed with the last of my energy.

When I heard tears of a baby my head snapped up and tears started streaming down my face.

"Congratulations Ms. Hart, its a girl,"

They handed me my baby and I held her close. She was tiny and had light hairs on her head.

"Lei è bellissima," I said. Over the past nine months Troian and Eric made it their mission to teach me Italian. It was difficult but it helped pass the time.

"She has your little Button nose," Troian cooed.

My new bundle of joy opened her eyes and I instantly fell in love all over again.

"She has grey eyes. Who in the family has grey eyes?" Eric asked. Troian smiled sadly and I knew why.

I knew exactly who had grey eyes.

"She has the perfect eyes," I stated.

I handed Eric my baby and Troian went to his side to have her turn. I smiled knowing they'd treat her as their own and I sighed in content.

"Ms. Hart. Have you decided a name?" the nurse asked.

Troian and Eric nodded at me and I smiled.

She'd have my last name. Hart. And in honor of of my grandmother, I chose her middle name to be Luna.

I gave the nurse those two and she wrote it down.

"And her official first name?" the nurse smiled excitedly.

"It's-"

The end

>💠<

That's the story! Thank you so much for reading. Comment and vote. I'd love to hear your opinions about the story.
-A🖤