Chapter 3

Chapter 3:"Can't fix the unfixable"

Athena◾

Waking up without someone trying to drown me with a bucket of water must of been one of the best things I've missed. It's been a while since I woke up peacefully.

I was tangled up in the sheets of Axel's king sized bed. King for a king.  My head lied on his muscled chest and one of my legs hung over his torso.

I felt his hands playing with my hair and his breathing pattern told me he was awake.

I lift my head hesitantly and gazed into his eyes. They were intoxicating and addicting. The most beautiful set of eyes I've ever gazed into.

His bed head making him look innocent and even more hot.

"Morning sweetheart," he said. Damn his sexy morning voice. How did his breath not smell?

Shit my breath!

I hopped off his bed sprinting into my room, brushed my teeth and walked back into his room.

He wasn't in the bed though.

I heard his shower running so.. He was showering.

Which meant he was a few feet away... naked.

Imagine running my hands... Nope.

I sighed and decided to go make breakfast.

He'd want me to make breakfast right?

My father taught me that if I stayed in someone else's household you serve them not the other way around.

I got started on my chocolate chip pancakes. I had memorised this recipe since my parents loved it so much.

Once I layed down all the pancakes with syrup I sat down on one of the kitchen stools and waited on Axel.

A few moments passed by and he walked into the kitchen in just a low hanging pair of sweatpants.

Lord have mercy on my mind and soul.

"You made breakfast?" he asked. I nodded shyly and I passed the plate of pancakes his way.

"Did you eat yours already?" he asked again. I shook my head.

" My father said staying at one person's place is something but eating their food is another," I stated.

Axel sighed and grabbed my arm, pulling me onto his lap.

" I'm not your father. Eat," he said, no demanded more like. He gave me his fork and I started eating.

I haven't eaten in days.

" When last did you eat? " he spoke up.

"Yesterday," I lied. Did a sandwich count?

"Don't lie to me sweetheart," he gave me the don't-even-try-to-lie look.