Chapter 14

Chapter 14:" Kicking ass is way better than being a sitting duck"

◾ Athena ◾

It's been two days since the whole fiasco with Axel and everybody else. Axel has been trying to find out the person that texted me and Connor has been taking the lead on this other mafia that's still trying to get me.

It's been silent. No word from the other mafia or the person trying to text me.

Currently Axel and I are trying to figure out who has been texting me. His connected my phone to his computer and has been typing and making calls all morning.

He hasn't left his desk since this morning unless using the bathroom.

And me? I'm sitting on top of his huge desk, cross-legged going through the box of my dads stuff while occasionally drooling over Axel.

Now he has caught me a few times where it lead to some make outs before getting back to what we're were supposed to be doing.

"Axel it's lunch time and I'm hungry!" I sighed while dropping the files of my parents back in the box.

He sighed and lied back in his chair staring at me.

"Order something," he said and continued back to work.

I groaned and slid off the desk.

"You need to take a break from work before you grow grey hairs. You're 18 for fuck sake," I grabbed Axel's phone from the desk and ordered some McDonald's for the both of us.

The rest of the guys are currently doing some mission I'm not allowed to go on because I could be in 'danger'. Danger my ass. Axel didn't want me to go help everyone because apparently I wasn't ready for that.

From the conversation I over heard, Connor was on a spy mission. He found some of the guys hanging out at some place and everyone else went along with him. I've always wanted to go on a spy mission. Unfortunately I haven't trained for it yet.

I sat on the kitchen island going through Instagram on Axel's phone.

I know right. He has Instagram. It was a shock to me too.

I hadn't checked his profile yet but when I did. Damn!

He had over thousand of followers and most of them consisting of girls. Obviously.

He had only a few pictures. All of them were shirtless photos. There were two of my favourites though. One where he took a morning selfie and his hair was messy but it suited him and one where he just got out of the shower with his hair wet falling in his face, his face haw was flexed which was damn sexy and he wore a towel that hung very low. It looked like it was about to fall of low, exposing his v-line.

The doorbell rang and I quickly got off the island and wiped of the rest of my drool. I'm disgusting, I know.

Once I neatened my appearance, I opened the door and payed the delivery guy. He handed my food and I shut the door before he could ask for my number. I could hear the words forming in his head before he said it.

I walked back into Axel's office and set  down the food.

"Axle come on. Take a break for a few minutes. I bought food for you too," I said.

After a moment he got up and set next to me in the couch.

I handed him his food and he dug in. I knew he was hungry.

I smiled to myself and began eating my food.

After we finished I cleared up the place and Axel left for the bathroom.