Chapter 8

Chapter 8:"Mystery Game"

◾Axel◾

"Who do you work for Simon? " I sighed.

When he woke up this morning he shouted and woke us all up except for Athena. She was still asleep.

Last night was amazing and she needed rest so I decided to just take care of the problem so long.

Simon was fucked up. Like crazy fucked up. He started laughing like some fucking hyena once the team and I came down to see what was going on.

We've been trying to get out information from him but he just sat and observed our movements.

That's when we decided to force information.

Torture.

He still hadn't said anything.

"Why is Athena part of all this?" I hadn't asked any questions about Athena. I just didn't want him to talk crap about her being some spy or something.

"Athena is a very important girl," he spoke.

"Why?"

"Why would I tell you. It only makes this mystery game more fun," he chuckled. I hated games.

"You see, my leader is getting old. His one of the most dangerous people in the world. Athena is going to help him  finish his very last mission before he has to retire,"he finished.

" What Athena have to do, " Hunter asked.

" Oh you'll find out soon enough, " he smiled that creepy as smile and closed his eyes.

Taking that as all the information his going to give we walked back up stairs.

" Athena was just a normal girl how can she be apart of some crazy shit like this? " Julia wondered.

" She doesn't seem to know anything that happening around her either," Andrew pointed out.

I just sighed and went up to go check on Athena.

◾Athena◾

Few minutes earlier

I woke up with a smile on my face. I hadn't ever been that intimate with someone before and I'm glad it was with Axel.

I turned around to look at Axel when he wasn't there.

Where is he?

I checked the bathroom but he wasn't there either.

Was I just used for pleasure?

I had a little suck feeling in my stomach.

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. Showered etc.

I changed into some high waisted jeans and a random hoodie from Axel's closet.

I got upset thinking he didn't want me as I thought he did.

A few minutes later Axel entered the room.