Chapter 26

Chapter 26: "Saving her"

◾ Axel ◾

A ray of sun shone through the window, waking me up from my sleep. It had been another day without her and I felt like I was losing my mind. I didn't want to get out of bed. I wanted Athena to be right there with me.

I have never felt like this since my father died. All I wanted to do was stab someone. Literally go on a killing spree to calm myself down a bit. That sounds evil but that's what I am. I'm not a good guy and anyone who thinks that clearly doesn't know me.

Athena thinks I have good inside me and I'm okay with that. She makes me good unlike everyone else who embraces my darkside. She makes me want to be better.

Thinking about her just made me want to punch everything in sight. Instead of getting up I just started thinking about her.

"That's enough," I head Andrew say. I sighed and covered my head with a pillow until it was grabbed by him and thrown across the room. I gave him a death stare and for a split second he he had a tiny bit of fear. I loved seeing people fear me. Unfortunately the twins seem to have one second affects before they just don't care.

"You are done sitting on your ass Axel," Andrè added. I rolled my eyes. People just seemed wanted to give me speeches and advice all of a sudden.

"Get the fuck out," I sighed and lied back down.

"Athena needs you man," they both said. It freaked me out when they did that twin telepathy shit.

"We haven't planned a rescue mission and we're all done waiting around," Andrew stated.

They were right. I've been delaying the rescue. I had to drown in my own self pity first. I had to blame myself for losing her.

I had to get her back.

"Okay," I said and got up.

They looked proud of themselves and left.

I showered and changed before going downstairs to meet everyone.

When I entered the living room they all stared back at me relieved.

"So what's the plan boss?" Hunter came up to me. I wouldn't tell them this but I was proud. Proud to have them as my team. Proud of them.

"We're getting her back," I stated.

The guys hooted while the girls cheered. They've been waiting for me. I'm glad they didn't start planning without me. This was my rescue mission.

"What we know is that's she's at the Rodriguez Mansion. They are heavily guarded,so I'll have to make some calls," I noted.

"When is this going to go down? We have no idea if Francesco will be there when we get her?" Connor queried.

"That's where I come in," I stated,"i met this guy. His name is Eric Rodriguez. The other night I went to a bar and met him there. He was drunk off his ass so he told me about this cousin that turned up at his place. I asked Elliot to look him up. He is Bianca's son, Athena's cousin," I explained.