Chapter 18 (R)

Chapter 18: "Virginty Rules"

◾ Athena ◾

It's been a day since everything that went down. The twins and Hunter have been busy watching the Italians. Harper has been avoiding the drama and trained for long ours. Julia and Connor has been planning on how to apologise to Axel. Honestly, Axel should be the one apologising but I highly doubt that would happen and time soon.

I haven't seen Axel since he stormed off. I've been worried but I remind myself that his Axel King, mafia leader and I calm down a little bit.

I've been calling and texting but no word from him.

I haven't left the living room, hoping he'd show up.

"Athena," Harper broke me out of my thinking.

"Yeah?"

"Harper and I are going out for a walk. Just to take a break I guess. Mind covering for us in case of...," Hunter trailed off.

Axel.

"Sure," I mustered up a smile and they left.

I decided to see what the twins were up to. They might be annoying at times but they're fun to be around and I need a distraction. They're perfect at distracting.

I grabbed a soda from the kitchen and headed to the twins bedroom.

Without knocking I headed inside and lied down on the bed.

They were wearing full black and gearing up. I hadn't heard of any mission we'd be going on so I thought maybe they were just being.. Them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked while taking a sip of my drink.

Andrew grabbed my soda and took a big swig of it then passed it to Andrè  who did the same.

I gave them the 'seriously' look and they shrugged.

"The tension in this cabin is just too much for us," Andrew held his hands in surrender and I rolled my eyes.

"It's going to spoil our clear, stress free skin," Andrè stated.

"And where are you going exactly?" I asked while drinking the left over soda they left for me.

Twats.

"Well even though there's personal things going on, we have a job to do,"Andrew answered.

" We're going to spy Italians that's on the city. Elliot called telling us the details. Since nobody will be doing we thought we would, "Andrè shrugged.

" You guys might be immature crackhead but I stan you guys for being responsible when it counts, " I complimented.

" Like we said. We have stress free, clear skin to take care of, " Andrè clarified.

" By loser! "Andrew yelled as they left the bedroom.

Alone again.

The door creaked open and Andrè's head stuck out.

" Axel wanted me to tell Julia and Connor to go check on his mom but I'm leaving so tell them for me? Kay bye!" he announced and left.