Chapter 15

Chapter 15: " Horny members"

Athena ◾

Once again I lie alone in a huge bed. Axel and I haven't slept together in a while.

No I mean we haven't slept in the same bed not have sex because I'm still a virgin.

I got up from the bed and made it up. Afterwards I used the bathroom and got dressed in some black ripped jeans, black leather Martin boots, a white cropped T and a b/w varsity jacket.

I'm still wasn't sure on how to apply make up but what I could figure out was curling my lashes and applying lip gloss.

After that I made my way to Axel's office. He knew everything now and I had to tell him about last night's call.

It was about ten in the morning and I guess everyone decided to sleep in. Axel never sleeps so I knew he'd be working.

I knocked on his office door before walking in.

Axel was typing away on his computer with his phone against his ear being held by his shoulder.

I walked to his desk and made my way around so I could sit on his desk next to his computer.

He gave me a look which said he'd be done in a minute so I sat there waiting for a few minutes.

"Is there a reason you're all dressed up and sitting on my desk?" Axel asked playfully putting his phone down next to me.

"I just had to get dressed in case I go somewhere today," I said.

"You're not going anywhere, it's not safe," he stopped what he was doing to pay full attention.

"Axel I got another phone call last night," I replied.

He sat up intensely as if ready to go anywhere and hurt someone.

"Calm down okay. It was a the same girl from the text. She told me that people are coming for me. They're coming soon and that I had to find somewhere to hide," I explained.

"Well that's what the call was about. We're going to be staying somewhere else. It's a place secueed from people. I was going to go check it out today," he explained and got up ready to leave.

"Can I come to?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

Axel looked back at me with no emotion. He walked slowly and situated himself between my legs.

"What were you going to do yesterday in the kitchen?" Axel said while smirking.

Memories from yesterday flooded back and my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I played dumb and looked anywhere but his face.

"You sure?" he said cockily and grabbed my hand.

He placed my hand on his chest and trailed it down slowly.

I knew what he was doing.

"Yeah I'm s-sure," I stuttered.

Our hands were right above his... 'area'. It kinda turned me on.

His face came to the side of mine and he bit on my earlobe that made me want to moan his name so fucking loud.

"Next time you can finish the job for me," he whispered seductively and that alone made my core weak.

He could take me on this desk right now.

"One day I will sweetheart," he whispered again.

Fuck I said that out loud.

He let go suddenly and I wanted to scream at him. He turned me on and he was leaving.