Chapter 16

Chapter 16: "Car fights or Car shoots"

Athena

Andrew opened the door and started shooting people down the hall. Andrè came in front of me and shot people heading our way.

I held on to Hunter and handed him a gun.

People were shooting at us and we quickly made it to the kitchen. We hid behind the kitchen island and the twins tried covering Hunter and I. I put down Hunter on the floor as he held onto his wound in pain.

I got up and shot a guy in the chest. They were all in black and were charging at us.

Andrew gave us the clear and I helped Hunter up and we tried getting to the door as fast as possible.

I gave Hunter to Andrè and we left through the front door.

There were men in the hallway and I tried covering Hunter.

We cleared the hallway and made it to the elevator. The doors dinged and it opened with three men inside. We shot them before they could shoot us. We entered the elevator and it closed slowly.

Someone put there hand in between it before it closed fully and I shot him. The door closed and we all took a breath.

"Your getting good at this," Hunter chuckled in pain.

I started loading up my guns and the guys did the same.

"We have no idea how many guys are down there so get ready," I said.

We were two levels to before the elevator dinged.

We held our guns ready to shoot.

"Aahhh!" a woman yelled and ran away.

We put our guns down and checked the area. There was no one. We made it out the building and into one of Axel's cars.

"We gotta go now!" Andrew stated. Hunter sat in the back with Andrew and Andrè took the drivers seat while I took the passengers.

Andrè started the car the moment someone shot at it.

"Fuck!" Andrè yelled.

"Go! Go! Go!" I shouted in panic.

Andrè made it onto the road but people were still shooting.

"We have three cars following us," I said while looking out the window.

Andrè started swerving through the traffic while the cars followed us.

Someone shot at the back window and it shattered.

"Okay Athena we're going to have to do car shoot," Andrew said. He started gett his gun out and opened up the window. He stuck his body out and started shooting.

Okay Athena you can do this.

I rolled down the window and started doing exactly what Andrew did.