Chapter 20

Chapter 20: "Forgiveness is overrated"

◾ Athena ◾

It's been another two days, Julia and Connor were coming back today. I haven't spoken to Axel about them yet and I haven't a clue on what to say.

Ever since Axel and I had well you know, I've been blushing like crazy. He smirked everytime I'd blush and I'd really like to slap that smirk off his face.

He hasn't been in a pissy mood so all I had to do was try and get him to see Julia and Connor's point of you.

The twins have been suspicious about Axel's drastic change of mood and have been questioning me about it every free second they had.

"Did you like, give him a mind blowing blow job or what?" Andrew asked.

I've been hanging out with them today since Axel wanted to train.

I was lying on Andrew's bed while his head was on my lap.

Andrè was lying at the bottom of the bed tickling my toes now and then. They were like little brothers to me but I'm not sure if this is what siblings do. I am an only child.

"No Andrew," I sighed.

They've been asking a bunch of questions related to different sexual pleasures.

"If that's not it then you must've fucked,"Andrè suggested and they both looked at me.

I blushed but quickly tried to hide it. Unfortunately they caught it.

" No! "Andrew and Andrè sat up.

They had stupid goofy smiles on their faces and started doing some weird ass dance.

" Axel and Athena locked in a room. What are they doing? F-U-C-K-I-N-G, " They sang and I just wished the bed would of swallow me up.

" Oh my god shut up!" I threw them with a pillow and embarrassingly missed. They just burst out into laughter and I'm sure I looked like a tomato.

" Guys! " I whined.

I guess having siblings is annoying.

"Damn! Didn't know our innocent Athena could get some," Andrè smirked.

Andrew smiled suspiciously and ran out the room.

"Hunter! Harper! Athena and Axel fucked!" he yelled in the hallway and I heard doors opening.

I covered myself with a pillow and I just wanted to die on the spot.

Footsteps hurried into the room and a loud screech that almost made my ear bleed was made.

"How was it? !" Harper asked jumping on me.

"I don't want to here that Harper," Hunter made a disgusted face which made him look constipated.

"I'm not saying anything," I announced out loud and I rushed out the room running straight into Axel which made me fall back and land on my ass.

"Easy there sweetheart," He helped me up.

I was going to say thank you until the front door opened. Everyone was now in the hallway as Julia and Connor entered.

Axel, like always held no emotion.

Connor looked nervous as he made his way to Axel.

Shit! I haven't spoken to Axel yet!

"Axel, I'm really sorry. I swear I wish I told you about Julia and me. I really don't want you to hate me. Your my best friend man," he finished.