Chapter 19

Chapter 19: "Back in the day"

(Backflash chapter, Athena's parents)

◾ Sasha Hart ◾

I waited five minutes just like the box told me to. Thomas held my hand as I sat on the bathroom counter.

The object beeped, signaling that it was done so I could check the results.

"Are you ready?" Thomas asked softly.

I nodded my head hesitantly and slid of the counter. I let go of Thomas and picked up the stick.

Two lines.

I was pregnant.

I showed Thomas the pregnancy test and tears formed in my eyes. He gave me a wide smile and hugged me tightly.

"We're going to be parents," I cried out in joy.

"Sasha I wouldn't want to have a child with anyone else besides you, I love you and I can't wait to raise this baby together," he kissed me on my lips before giving me another tight squeeze.

The only thing now was to tell his parents.

"So when are we going to tell your parents?" I asked excitedly.

Thomas's face fell for second before he smiled again.

"Tomorrow," he said. He left the bathroom and I followed him out to our bedroom.

He grabbed a pin board and put it on the bed.

"I want to plan our future. We can have our wedding before you have the baby," he planned excitedly.

He started getting out plans and wedding ideas and I just laughed at his excitement. Things were looking up for us and I couldn't wait to raise the little cutie inside of me.

" Thomas, we have all the time in the world to plan. Why don't we celebrate," I said seductively.

He smirked and he put the board aside.

"Time to celebrate," he shispered in my ear.
________________________________________________

Next morning

"Come on Thomas!" I yelled at him to get up, "we have to go tell your parents!"

He groaned but got out of bed. I decided to get his clothes ready since we were going to have breakfast with his family.

I decided on a knee length, white summer dress and paired it with some brown wedges.

I applied light makeup since it was just a breakfast and put all my things in a bag.

"Are you done yet?" I asked Thomas while curling my hair.

"Yeah, the car is here let's go," he said and I grabbed my bad and rushed out the house not wanting to be late.

The Rodriguez family were very fancy and always appreciated people being on time. They were very hard to impress but so far I got his mother and siblings to like me. His father was still the only one not to like me. I'm not sure if I offended him but hopefully making him a grandfather would put me in his good books.

As we drove to their mansion I started getting nervous. My hands were sweaty but I just cleared it with a tissue.

"Don't be so nervous, you've met them plenty of times," Thomas assured.

I wasn't nervous to see them, just nervous of their reaction to this baby.

I want them to finally include as part of the family. I love Thomas and nothing can change that.