Chapter 4

Chapter 4:"When I'm healthy"

◾Athena◾

"What do you mean when I'm healthy?!"

"I mean when you're healed!"

"That's not fair," I shouted.

I was getting annoyed by Axel's stubbornness. He wouldn't let me train until I was healed and no longer pale. He wanted me to be in good condition and energised when training. How stupid is that?!

"It's very fair sweetheart. I don't want you fainting or throwing up while we're sparring,"he stated and rolled his eyes.

Okay so maybe I was being stubborn but I can't help it. I want to be able to train now incase someone came attacking me before I got better.

"I'm leaving for a couple of days to do some business alright, Connor will make sure you eat three full meals a day and that your taking your meds," he ordered and I sighed. Bossy pants.

What am I going to do in this house.

I watched him grab his suitcase and put it in the trunk of his very expensive looking car.

He then came back to where I was standing on the porch.

" You'll be fine. I doubled security and you have Connor," he kissed my forehead got back in the car.

"Bye," I whispered as he drove away.
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
"CONNOR!!" I yelled.

Connor came running down the stairs in a hurry.

"What's wrong?" he asked checking me for any injuries.

"I want you to train me," I demanded. Woah confidence.

"You know Axel said no training till you're healed,"he sighed.

" Please, I have to do this. They might come anytime and I'll be weak and defenseless," I pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

" God your cute, fine, " he gave up.

" Get some training clothes on and come down to the basement, I'll be waiting, " he ordered and left.

" AGAIN, " Connor shouted.

" I've been training for hours, I can't do it," I fell to my knees catching my breath.

" In order to be a fighter you need to gain stamina and don't back down, " he said." Now again."

"PICK UP YOUR PACE ATHENA!" Connor ordered as I ran laps on the large field outside. Why do they have a fucking field.

"Get something to fuel yourself ATHENA get yourself motivated," Connor demanded.

"Your worthless"
"You were a mistake"
"I wish you weren't born"

My dad's voice replayed in my head and that got me going.

I pushed myself faster even though my legs were begging me to stop. I couldn't let myself be weak.