Chapter 24

Ellie's P.O.V 

"Enough," my voice shook the ground beneath my feet and almost made the girl and the two guys lose their balance. Now I'm mad. Once the shaking stopped I grabbed the girl's throat with my hand and used my werewolf speed to push her against a faraway tree. My hand was still around her neck when the two guys decide to attack me. I let go of the girl's throat and she fell to the ground, coughing. The redhead aimed for my face but I dodged it and moved out of the way just in time to see the brown-haired guy aim to kick me at the side of my stomach but it landed in the redhead's stomach and not mine. The redhead fell to the ground. The brown-haired guy realized what he did and he ran to help his friend but I didn't give him the chance to. He realized that I was gonna knee him in the face when he bent down to help him and moved out of the way before I could.

Like the redhead, he aimed for my face too but I leaned to the left and punched him right below his rib cage. I heard it crack before he held it. I knew I was angry no I knew that I was furious. I walked in front of him as he fell to his knees. He looked up at me with fright and I was gonna spare him but I was too angry to think of mercy. My wolf's eyes started to show I can tell because I saw it reflected in his eyes. "Please don't," he said but it was too late I had already punched him in the jaw breaking his jaw bone. I could've killed him. I should've. But I didn't. Maybe I was thinking of mercy.

I turned around once I heard movement and I saw that girl has gotten up. I stood in front of her and all I could see was red. "I can see that you are angry," she said and I growled, telling her that I'm not angry. That was an understatement. "Good," She said as she picked up the piece of pipe she had in her hand and aimed at me. I dodged it every time she aimed at me with it. When she aimed at me with it again I dodged it but this time I grabbed her hand and bent it. She screamed in pain and her grip on the pipe loosened. I took that opportunity to take it away from her and throw it on the ground then flipped her over my shoulder. She fell to the ground with a hard thud but she was quick to get back up. She got back up in a fighting stance. 

"That's all you got sis," she said to me as if taunting me. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I said to her as I aimed for her chest. I know that she was taunting me but if I'm being honest it's working. I used so much force in my punches that she was barely able to block my moves. She aimed to kick me in my stomach assuming that I was distracted and didn't notice I left that side open not knowing that I did that on purpose. She aimed for my stomach and I grabbed her leg and using my new werewolf strength I through her into another tree. I used my werewolf speed to get to her and grabbed her by the throat before lifting her and throwing her into the middle of the clearing. She started coughing before she spits out blood from her mouth. "Wow you pack a punch....or two," she said to me as she coughed again.

"Ellie stop," Lizzy, my wolf said to me. "Oh so now you wanna talk," I said to her sarcastically. She decides to speak to me when I'm in the middle of a fight! "I know you're angry but you need to calm down," she said again. I was almost to the girl when I quickened my steps. "Calm down? YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHEN TO CALM DOWN!" I exclaimed at her before cutting off our connection. The girl was barely on her feet when I reached her before I did the same thing to her that I did to the brown head guy. I punched her in the jaw and she flew to the other side of the clearing. Once again I used my werewolf speed and grabbed her by the throat and lift her. 

Her face was covered in blood and I can tell from the punches that I'd landed that a few of her bones are broken. "Don't you ever talk about my uncle again," I whispered but I know she could hear me, no matter how weak she is? "Nor say you're my sister because your not," I added and that was the last thing I said to her before I tightened my hand around her throat. She pressed her hand against mine to try and pulled my hand away probably but no matter what she does I will not loosen my grip on her. But something happened. My hand became cold until it turned to ice and soon enough I couldn't move it. "What the -" The girl carefully removed herself from my grip and landed on the ground in front of me.