Chapter 12 - Ladies Lounge

"Closing our eyes!" I squeaked.

"From what exactly?" Vinchenzo said as he stood in front of us, his lips were slightly drawn upwards.

"The mauve room." Sienna responded sounding more confident than I was.

He just smirked, "Alright ladies, I best be going to my office." He slammed the mauve door shut behind him and stormed down the corridor.

"Okay let's just make a run for it."

"His voice is so loud." I shuddered, "I could hear him with my fingers stuck in my damned ear." I groaned.

"Yes, he has quite an authoritative voice." Sienna said as she walked ahead of me, at a hurried pace.

We walked forward and soon we were at a link door with a huge logo that had two L's. The logo was in different shades of pink and had the L's interlocked.

Sienna pushed the door open and we walked in. There was light chatter, smoke from cigarettes were wafting and the smell of alcohol. There were a lot of girls in here, girls I had never seen before. They were dressed in red, mauve, yellow, orange and some were even in green. All the clothing appeared to be made out of leather except for the mauve.

The cerulean scheme was the only one who had a jumpsuit for clothing. The red scheme had crop tops and red pants for their outfit. The yellow scheme had yellow dresses that went down to midthigh. The green scheme had incredibly cropped green leather shorts with crop tops on. The oranges wore orange pants and long sleeve tops that had many pockets in them. The girls who were dressed in the most revealing outfits were the mauve girls.

The mauve girls were dressed in tight body suits that left absolutely nothing to the imagination. They all had a small chain around their neck that had a "M" on it. It was decorated with purple glitter and all of it was shiny.

"Welcome to what we call the Ladies Lounge or the Game room." Sienna whispered as she waved to one girl who was in the yellow scheme, "You're allowed to use anything and everything here is for free."

I nodded, "Seems cool." I said as I surveyed the area slowly, grasping the information.

"It is. I'll be sitting with Kiera. Take care of yourself and behave," Sienna warned playfully before she she strutted off towards the yellow girl she had been talking to earlier.

I made my way to the bar and saw that no one was serving. I looked around to see if I should signal someone.

"You must pour some alcohol yourself sweetie." A girl dressed in green said as she sipped her drink.

"Oh," I said and made my way around the bar.

"I'm Lauren by the way." She said as she sipped her drink.

"Arianna." I told her as I poured some soda into a glass.

"I love your hair. We don't have any redheads around here." She slurred as she tried to touch my hair but failed.

"Why not?" I asked curious.

"The Don hates them. Says they're too feisty for their own good. He killed the last one for disobeying him." She slurred.

"The Don is quite cruel, isn't he?" I murmured as I watched her pour some more whiskey.

"Yes." She stated, after hearing me.

"He likes to stereotype people, hmm?" I said to Lauren.

Lauren didn't respond. I looked at her and noticed she was puking her guts out in a grey basin. I took pity on her and pulled her chestnut hair into a tight bun on top of her head before I left the drunk girl asleep on the counter.

I looked around once more noticing over five gigantic televisions, plush couches, tons of drinks, a bar, a ping pong table, a pool table and many other things were set up. There was even a table with many boardgames, an intense game of monopoly was going on there.

I then left after not spotting Sienna anywhere.

I tentatively walk out the room happy to not be inhaling air tainted by cigarette smoke. I made my way to my special room and was surprised to see a beautiful red dress laying on my bed. I made my way forward and timidly touched the silky material and grabbed the neatly folded note that was on the right side.

Red,

Wear this dress tonight. Be ready by 9 pm. You will be my date tonight. Behave, or else.

V

I glanced at the clock over my bed and relaxed when I realised it was only seven. I then glanced back at the red dress and wondered whether I should really go with him? But then again, he wasn't asking me, he was telling me, no actually, he was commanding me.

He will kill you if you don't comply with his wishes, Arianna! My inner conscious was desperately yelling at me and eventually won against my rebellious streak I had inherited from my mother.

I took a rather long shower in my bathroom that wasn't luxurious. It was basically a shower, a toilet and a basin with a flimsy light dangling from the ceiling. I scrubbed my skin clean and washed my red hair before I walked out and wore my undergarments.

I slipped the tight red dress and tried to look at myself in the cracked mirror that was hanging in the bathroom but it was to no avail.

I applied what minimal make up I had found in the small box on the mini bathroom.

I had my hair pulled up in a ponytail. My face had minimal make up covering it. I had on some mascara and red lipstick to go with the dress.

When it was approximately half past eight, I was upset to realise I had no elegant shoes to go with the dress. I sat on my bed after slipping on my white converse shoes, watching yhe clock tick by and wondering why Vinchenzo had chosen me specifically to be his date to whatever thing we were going to tonight.