Chapter 42 - Seeing My Bestie

"ARIANNA!" Sienna screamed when she saw me limping inside the room.

She was wearing the regular cerulean coloured jump suit and her golden hair was in an elegant updo as per usual.

"I missed you!" I said as I carefully lifted my arm and hugged her.

"Your arms!" She gasped as she looked at them, "Who did this to you?"

"Iñigo." I said to her in a sullen tone.

She frowned, "I want that man to die. I hope he drops dead."

Tristiaan chuckled, "If Vitali hears you saying that, he'll kill you. I'm sure he wants to hack Iñigo into a million pieces and throw him down the river."

"He must hack him alive for hurting my best friend!" Sienna agreed.

"So vicious!" Tristiaan commented as he put his arm around my waist to support me.

"She is my best friend, I will kill for her." Sienna said.

"Agreed," I added in a non-chalant manner, "This girl right here is my sister!" I said pointing to Sienna.

"Can I join?" Tristiaan asked with a smug grin.

"Join what?" I asked confused while Sienna slapped his arm.

"You're such a vile pig!" She stated.

"I was joking ladies!" Tristiaan laughed and raised his hands up.

"Sure you were!" Sienna giggled as she gently hit his bicep.

"Aw such a puny little hit!" Tristiaan said as he winked at me.

Sienna rolled her eyes, "I can hit much harder. I was taking pity on you."

"I don't believe you," He said as his phone began to ring. He stepped back and looked at the caller ID before he walked off, picking up the call.

"How's things with you and Dantè?" I asked Sienna as I watched her pour glasses of alcohol and place them on the tray.

"He won't make it official. He told me he loved me but he hasn't even asked me out yet." She sighed.

"Dantè is such a confusing man. I do not even understand how he thinks at all."

"He is crazy." She laughed as she pushed her golden hair away from her face, "How was life out of the Vitali influence?" She asked me curiously.

I shrugged, "I missed you all very much. The most exciting thing that happened was that I saw my father and he has a new girlfriend." I told her as I walked around and joined her behind the bar.

"That's so sweet!" Sienna grinned.

"I guess. I miss mom." I said after a few moments.

"It's not easy to lose someone whom you love. You must always remember that she's with you all the time - she's in your heart." She smiled as she pulled me into a comforting hug.

"That makes me feel better." I admitted.

"I'm glad. How was your stay with Iñigo?" She asked.

"Look!" I told her and showed her the scabs on my arms and my pinky finger.

"My word!" She gasped, "Iñigo did this?" She cried out.

I nodded my head and frowned as I wiped my shoe on the carpet, "Yes. He did do this to me."

"What a cow!" She gasped as she ran her fingers over the scabs.

"It's sore." I sighed as I looked at them.

They looked ugly. The scabs ran all the way down from the inside of my elbow down to my wrist. Just remembering the knife digging in and getting dragged on was enough to force me to let out a whimper and wince. The injury on my finger wasn't so bad and the bruises Alistair created on my neck had already healed and I was thankful for that.

"It looks so bad." She said as she teared up.

I sighed as I looked away, "Did he know?"

"Who?" She asked me confused with wide eyes.

"Vinchenzo. Did he know that I was held hostage in the Stalias base?"

"He did know." She sighed.

"I was there for two months!" I cried out, "I was getting beaten up. He doesn't even care. I thought he loved me." I cried. The warm fat tears slid down my face as I tried my best not to break down right here, in front of Sienna.

"They beat you up?" She said her eyes wide.

I nodded, "It hurt. It hurt so bad that Iñigo stopped me from doing anything for two weeks. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't move." I cried some more.

"Arianna..." She cooed as she pulled me into a hug, "I can't believe they would treat you like that. I'm so sorry you had to go through with that. I'm sure Vitali cares. He has to care." She said softly.

"He doesn't. He left me there the day he came. I saw him and he left me behind." I whimpered.

"I couldn't have taken you with. He would have been shot or they would have killed you. Vitali does things for a good reason, he isn't stupid."

"It just hurt that he left me there. All the pain I had to go through... the torture... makes me sick to even have to relieve those horrid memories. I remember all the events in detail and I can even recall how I felt as each hit, each punch, each slice and every single torturous method they hurt me. I remember all of that." I said as she rubbed soothing circles in my back.

"Don't think about it. It will only make you feel worse." She said with a soothing tone.

"I already feel like crap already." I said with a sigh.

Hey Guys!

I really did miss Sienna, her character is so nice and calming. I really do like her 💚💜

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did make sure to tap the star below to vote and always leave your thoughts in my comment section!

Xoxo
Perla