Chapter 39 - Captured

The door slammed open and I jumped with fright. My eyes focused on an enraged Iñigo Stalias who stood by the door his gun pulled out and aimed at my forehead. Alistair had a gun pointed at Luciano's head who also had just woken up.

"My oh my." Iñigo smirked, "When life seemed to go down the drain I open the folder my men delivered to me and I see both of your faces." He laughed sinisterly, "Arianna Dawson and Luciano DuVitto. Both work for the government. I must say you both are rather good actors." He said as he walked to me and tossed the blue file he had held in his hand to a man that was flanking him.

"This betrayal is a serious offence to me Agent Dawson and Agent DuVitto. I hope you know that you'll find yourself in the dungeon awaiting your turn. We don't have enough torture rooms but we have a little bit of space in the waiting room." Iñigo fiercely grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bed harshly as I yelled in pain.

Iñigo dragged me down the staircase. My tender back was in agony as it scratched against the rough stone steps.

"Betraying me isn't easy. I only keep loyal people Elona." He spat, "You're very stupid if you thought I wouldn't find out. You have come to your end. Say goodbye to all you love." He said as threw me into a jail cell and shoved the door closed behind him and locked it.

"Put him in another one. We can't risk having them communicating." Iñigo ordered before he stormed out.

I sat in my cold cell shivering as I held myself and began to rock my body. I felt tears flow out of my eyes whilst I continued to rock. I was in despair, my whole life was shattered and now I was going to die. The worst part is, Iñigo was insane.

He beheaded people alive. He skinned people alive. He had no compassion or mercy for anyone. He didn't even care.

I don't know how many minutes passed. All I knew was that I was hungry and dehydrated. I heard the rustling of men coming down the stairs before my cell was unlocked and my hands were cuffed together with two pairs of shiny silver cuffs. My hair hung in my face as they pulled me up the stairs and threw me in a room that held the horrible stench of metal.

The smell made me feel nauseous and yet as I looked at the men in the dark green suits they seemed fine as though they were used to this horrid stench. The rooms' walls were coated with red which I assumed was blood. The floor near the chair that I was seated on held dark red splotches all over. The devices that sat on a nearby table were also coated with what looked like fresh blood and some was even dripping on to the floor and formed a puddle around the table leg.

"Don will be with you soon." The man with the suave brown hair said and I nodded. I was afraid and my heart rate had exceeded what is defined as normal.

I waited for a few moments before I heard Iñigo walk in. He smiled in an evil manner as he pulled on white latex gloves and went straight for the small pocket knife that was on the table.

"For each lie, you will be sliced in a place of my choice." He warned, "I will be asking you questions and you will answer them truthfully."

I said nothing.

"Do you understand?" He asked once more and I nodded my head.

"We will start easy. Is your name Arianna Dawson?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, "Yes." I croaked out.

"Good answer. Don't lie." He taunted as he waved the knife around in the air,  "Who sent you to spy on me?"

"Director Lee." I answered.

Iñigo shook his head, "Don't lie." He said and grabbed the knife and stabbed it into my arm and sliced it towards my wrist that was aching from the ropes which were burning it.

I screamed, "I'm not lying!"

He smirked as he watched the bright red blood flow out, "Which family sent you to me? Was it Borgati?" He asked.

"No!" I cried out.

"I believe you," Iñigo said sweetly as he created a short cut on my finger.

"You said you wouldn't hurt me if I told the truth!" I screamed as the stinging in my arm continued.

"I lied. Just like you did." He chuckled darkly.

I hissed in pain.

"Are you ready for the next question?" Iñigo asked me as he invaded my personal bubble his dark brown eyes staring into my blue ones.

I nodded my head.

"What is your relationship with Gino?"

Gino Donfrio. Was the first thing that came to my mind. If I told Iñigo that I knew him, he would be suspicious about my involvement with other mafias.

"I don't know who that is." I breathed out.

Iñigo shook his head, "Don't lie, Arianna. Don't lie. I will give you another chance, what is your relationship with Gino Donfrio?"

"I don't know who he is!" I screamed as Iñigo dragged the knife down my other arm.

Tears flowed out of my eyes. Both of my arms and finger were burning. My blood was dripping onto the floor.

"I warned you!" He seethed, "I warned you that if you dare lie to me I will mark you and then I will hack you into pieces before throwing you down the river! Don't test me Arianna!" He yelled as he threw the knife at the wall behind me.

I shuddered beneath his gaze, "You won't do that. I'm an important asset to you." I said bravely.

"I have your friend in another cell. If I kill you I will have another little FBI spawn in my cellar. You aren't as valuable to me as you think." Iñigo sneered before he grabbed the suit jacket that he had taken off when he walked in and gave a look to the two burly men that had brought me in.

"Don't let her out of your sight." He told them.

Hey Guys!

So she got caught :| things are definitely NOT going her way at this point which kind of sucks.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to click on the star below to vote and always leave your thoughts in my comment section.

Xoxo
Perla

P.S: Just a small reminder to remember to either send in your questions to me via my inbox or comment them here!