Thank You

Hey Guys!

It has definelty been a very long journey in completing book one of this planned series. Putting a red tick next to a book title is so easy yet so hard at the same time.

You feel excitement and joy that you have managed to successfully complete a book but also feel upset that you are leaving the characters behind... which feels rather odd when you literally have built a bond with fictional characters. Weird... I know !

I just wanted to say thank you to every single person that in a dedicated manner supported me on this journey with Arianna and Vinchenzo. What a complicated one it has been!

Although, the book between the two has finally come to an end after approximately an entire year of writing it - I'm so excited to move to book 2 yet so sad that book one has come to an end.

However, Arianna and Vinchenzo's story doesn't end here and will resume next year in January (2021). The updates will be more smooth as I am planning to complete the entire book during December :)

Over a year ago, when I originally started writing this book I would have never imagined that it would be read by this many people! I am very thankful for all of you, whether you comment, whether you vote and even if you ghost read, you all mean the world to me!

I really do apologise for all the spelling errors and grammar errors that were made and I hopefully will go back and fix it.

I'm extending another thank you to all those who: voted, commented, shared this book, or even added it to their reading list. You all have motivated and inspired me to actually finish the book and I'm glad that you hopefully do like it.

Thank you for giving this book a chance and I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it !

F A N  A R T

I would like to actually create a Fan Art book with all the things you awesome readers have made me! I would like to showcase your talent and obviously give you credit for it!

Note: If you would like to still submit any fan art for this book you're very welcome to do this as I would like to include it all in a book that showcases all your awesome talents.

Thank you to all those who either submitted a: book cover, drawing, banner, trailer or just random doodles for this book! I really do appreciate it. Anything is welcome!

If you would like to submit anything you can do so via my e-mail:

Itspearllove27@gmail

P.s: Don't forget to include your wattpad username so that I can give you credit!

SUBMISSION: The submissions of fan art will be accepted any time etc...

×××

S E Q U E L  I N F O R M A T I O N:

RED'S MAFIA LEADER  will definelty have a sequel which is titled: RED'S TEMPTATION and updates will begin next year January if everything goes according to plan! The next part will give you further details on this!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
S O C I A L  M E D I A

INSTAGRAM: pearl_love_27

E-MAIL: Itspearllove27@gmail

Give me a follow for updates and more!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Falling For You Series:

🌻 Slowly Falling For You {Book One}

Adonis Series:

🌻 The Billionaires Sweetheart

High School Series

🌻 Opposites Attract

Agostinetto Series

🌻 The Mafia Mistake (ON HOLD)

Hawthorne Series:

🌻 The Possessive Billionaire