Broken Elevator

Disclaimer: okay so I have an amazing story to tell u real quick, I didn't write this but @Analu-san did on you guessed it FanFiction.Net x

Twenty ... Nineteen ... Eighteen. The numbers on the small elevator screen were gradually decreasing as the elevator progressed. Lily watched the numbers too closely, trying to disguise the fact that she was terribly upset by that awkward moment in the elevator.

You know that moment, when you get in the elevator, you see a person who doesn't like it inside, mumbles a "good night" hurried just for politeness and then you have no idea where to look? That was exactly how Lilian Evan felt at that moment.

She counted the seconds she would leave and get rid of that silent company of the not-so-silent James Potter.

She didn't understand why the hell he had decided to work overtime on the same day as her and still take the same elevator. The law firm was huge, had several elevators, why did that have to be fair?

Not that she had anything against him, she didn't used to hate people. She just couldn't stand a second of his company. Okay, maybe that was practically the same as hating, but that's beside the point.

The fact was, James Potter was a charismatic person, so charismatic that he was irritating. Always loved by all the interns, always the boss's darling, despite not having a perfect job like hers.

But whenever there was a presentation with the boss it was he who always had the most magical words that left them enchanted, she, despite the good work, was always overly nervous on those occasions. Maybe it was just overwork, but you never know.

But if that was all she would still endure, what was worse was her look of superiority and her arrogant demeanor. Not that he had ever said anything rude to her, but his arrogance was evident. And Lily had never gotten along with people like that.

Although he was indeed a good lawyer, admitting that would be death for Lily. She had always been a proud person, and patience was not her greatest virtue. Her colleagues were always mocking her about the redheads' hot temper, but Lily pretended not to hear. And he still couldn't stand that damn James Potter in silence, while everyone else smiled widely to greet him. Ah ... How she wanted the day when she was promoted and changed the sector to come soon.

Well, but it wasn't going to arrive now. At least not half past eleven in that old elevator.

Seventeen ... sixteen ... She glanced sideways, her damn James Potter seemed totally oblivious to the tension she was putting in the air, she touched her cell phone carelessly. He looked extremely tired, but despite that he was as beautiful as ever, or rather, as beautiful as ever. He ran his hands through his hair in a casual gesture.

Lily looked away, hadn't noticed the other's beauty, or at least thought she hadn't. He counted his precious seconds again.

Fifteen ... Fourteen ... Tired, she closed her eyes and sighed, the beautiful images of her warm bed and sheets came to her mind. And when he opened his eyes he realized that two things were wrong.

The first was that the elevator was no longer moving. And the second is that the lights had gone out, that or she was blind of course. She contained a scream, she had just remembered that she was a little claustrophobic.

He felt a cold hand on his shoulder and this time he couldn't contain a cry. Was that death? That's what she thought, but when she heard a low laugh and turned around, she found the smiling figure of James Potter lit by a lighter.

"I'm sorry I scared you," he said, but the smile on his face showed that he didn't feel a thing. Despite not admitting he was fully aware of the hatred that the redhead had for him and I could even say that he felt bad about it, but it would be a lie. After all, that hatred without much reason was his greatest fun. He had no idea of ​​the danger of messing with an angry redhead, or he was and was terribly masochistic. Never know.