truth or dare: marauder style (part 1)

disclaimer: written by Lena108

James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, and Lily were all sitting in the James' room over summer break. They were all staying at James' house for a few weeks and now they were all pretty much bored out of their wits.

"There's nothing to do," whined Peter for about the fifteenth time.

"We've been over that, Wormtail," Remus reminded him.

"I don't care."

Lily racked her brain for all the Muggle games she could teach them because, clearly, they were bored of the usual Exploding Snap, Chess, and no one was outside to play any tricks on. Lily then realized they all had no idea what Truth or Dare was. She grinned, evilly, knowing she could get lots of secrets out of them trough this.

"Uh, oh... Lily's got an idea," Sirius observed.

"Funny, Black," Lily shot back at him, sarcastically, slightly annoyed. Sirius shrugged and looked around the room. "Does anyone want to hear my idea?" Lily asked them after a couple minutes. They all shrugged. "I was thinking of playing a Muggle game, called Truth or Dare." At that comment she got blank looks from everyone. She sighed.

"Are you going to tell us what that is or just sit there pondering why we're so stupid?" James broke in.

"Well, Truth or Dare is basically where someone asks another person the questions truth or dare. If the person chooses truth then they have to answer a question that the other person asked. If they choose dare they have to do something the other person tells them to do, get it?"

"Sounds like fun," Sirius exclaimed. "I'm in." The rest of them nodded in agreement. "Good, who starts?"

"I should," Lily told them. "I told you all about it. Sirius, truth or dare?"

"I'm going for a dare," Sirius replied, grinning.

"I suspected as much, always the stupid one, fine, I dare you to..." She trailed off, thinking. Sirius looked at her expectantly. "I dare you to kiss James, in a more than friendly sort of way," she added with a smirk. Sirius' grin faded a bit but then it came back.

"Fine, I will." Sirius walked over to James and pulled him into a passionate kiss and broke away after a couple of seconds, James was pretty much dumbfounded.

"Okay, my turn," Sirius announced, gleefully. "Peter, truth or dare?"

Peter hesitated a moment, thinking, and wondering which one would be worse. Finally he said, "Truth." Sirius smiled evilly.

"We've never found this out, who do you like to have your first kiss with?" James and Remus turned toward Peter expectantly, Lily busied herself with a magazine, though she still listened, she knew Peter would be embarrassed to say but she wanted to know.

Finally, after a moment of thinking Peter said, "Um... Jezzebel..." he stopped, his face almost as red as Lily's hair.

"You DO know she already had her first kiss with Sirius?" Remus informed him, cautiously.

"I know," he told them. "You said who I would like to be MY first kiss, not whose first kiss I want to be..."

"Okay, this is getting confusing," Lily broke in. "Peter, your turn."

Peter thought for a moment, while looking between Lily and Remus, then finally said, "Lily, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said, unsure of what Peter was going to do.

"Good, I dare you to go outside and flash the next car that comes by," Peter said, with an evil smirk.

"I am SO not doing that!" Lily fumed.

"You have to," Sirius told her. "'It's the rules'," he added, mockingly.

James just stared at Peter. "Since when do you have such a nasty mind?" he asked in surprise.

"Since I started hanging out with you three," Peter replied, still smiling evilly.

Everyone now looked at Lily with expectant faces, waiting to see if she was really going to do it.

"There has to be a penalty if we don't want to do a dare..." she said. "This is SO not fair."

The boys all went into a huddle and (after much protest from Remus who was too nice to let them go through with the one they thought of without a fight) decided on a penalty.

"The penalty for you is: you have to makeout with Snape once we get on the Hogwarts Express in September," James announced.

"And I have a penalty for you four," she smiled evilly. "You have to makeout with eachother if you don't want to do the dare."

They all stared at her in surprise, finally Remus spoke up. "There is absolutely no way I'm doing that!"

"No possible way!"

"On a cold day in Hell!"

"On one condition."

"Sirius?" James asked his friend. "What are you talking about 'on one condition'?"

"It doesn't matter," Lily broke in. "You either accept that as a penalty or you do whatever I say as a dare. If you remember correctly I'm kissing Snape, that's worse." The boys all agreed with this and didn't complain anymore.

"So are you going to flash the next car that comes by or are you kissing Snape on the Hogwarts Express?" Sirius asked, hopefully. Lily didn't reply to this, she just simply went outside and stood at the curb. The boys all figured out what she was going to do and Sirius, James, and Peter rushed to the window. Remus stayed where he was and didn't want to bother with seeing something he shouldn't.

After a while Remus heard all three of his friends cheer, whistle, and holler as the door opened and Lily came back in, extremely red in the face.

"You know I'm going to get you for that, Pettigrew," she told Peter. He just shrugged.

Suddenly, Sirius spoke up. "Lily, did you realize who that was?"

"Do I want to?"

The boys all looked at eachother for a moment then began laughing uncontrollably.