Truth or dare: marauder style (part 2)

"Sirius, tell me who it was before I tear your head off!" Lily screamed. They all knew better than that, even if he did tell her she was going to tear his AND Peter's heads off.

Sirius had gone into a fit of laughter, as did the others. He gasped for breath but began laughing again.

Lily sighed and went over to James' closet. By now Remus was the only one who had stopped laughing hard enough to look up to see where Lily went.

"Lily?" he asked when he spotted her rummaging through James' closet. "What are you looking for?"

"I'm trying to figure out where James' underwear is so I can hang it outside on his roof," she replied, innocently.

James stopped laughing immediately and dashed over to her and pushed her out. "I don't think so, Lil."

"Then tell me."

"Fine." It seemed like Sirius had, also, gained self-control, as did Peter, who was looking quite terrified at the moment. "It was Malfoy..."

"WHAT!?" Lily yelled at him. "Oh... Peter, you are so..."

"Wait!" Sirius held up his hand. "I wasn't done." Lily's eyes widened. "Snape was in the car, too," Remus explained, seeing as Sirius didn't seem able to talk anymore.

The four boys all covered their heads, waiting for the blow to fall.

Lily nearly exploded as James, Sirius, and Remus moved, as one, in between her and Peter, to prevent him from getting his head torn off.

"Lily!" James yelled. "My mum doesn't want bloodshed in the room!"

"Fine," she said sweetly, then, in a more harsh tone. "Pettigrew..." Peter gave a small whimper. "You, me, outside!"

"Lily, it's your turn," Remus reminded her. Lily smiled evilly. "Uh-oh..." he murmured before all four of them found themselves in her power. She smiled again.

"How about..." It seemed like a silent prayer meeting, all boys were down on their knees, praying to God Lily wouldn't choose them. "Black!" she said.

"Just not my day," he sighed. "Okay, how about..." he met Lily's death glare. "Dare?"

"Perfect..."

"Uh-oh... Lily! I'm innocent!" Remus, James, and Peter had to stifle their laughter on this one. "What?" he asked.

"You? Innocent?" Remus laughed.

"Okay, shut up..."

"Silence!" Lily yelled. "You are going outside, completely naked, and running around and screaming so all the people will see you. Understood?"

Sirius nodded, but didn't say anything. All the other boys were just shocked. Lily Evans making Sirius Black, do... THAT?!

After a few minutes Sirius made his way outside wearing nothing but a bath towel to cover himself.

"Oh, he is so in for it," James said, covering his eyes. Remus and Peter followed suit. After a moment's silence they heard Sirius' voice outside, screaming like a maniac and calling to people to come and look.

James couldn't stand it, he had to know if Lily was looking. He opened his eyes slightly, and realized she had covered her eyes, as well. But why did he care? After all, she was just a friend, right?

Sirius walked back in a minute later covered with the bath towel again. As the door opened the room was filled with laughter. "Shut up..." he murmured, before heading to the bathroom to get his clothes back on.

Lily laughed. "Okay... I feel better now."

"Um... Lily?" James asked. "Do you know that..."

"I know James, that was the point." She smirked again, which left Peter and Remus wondering what in the world they were talking about.