Chapter 3

He sighed, taking out his phone and putting the number in his contacts. He hesitantly texted the number.

Taehyung: hey, is this jungkook?

Taehyung fell his heart racing as he sent the message. He set his phone on his chest, feeling the object get heavier with every breath. He felt his phone vibrate only making it feel heavier, making it harder to breath. Taehyung picked up his phone hesitantly and read the message.

Taehyung: hey, is this jungkook?

Jungkook: you bet ;)

Taehyung's face burned as he kept reading the message over and over again.

Jungkook: when should we meet up to start this project, Tae?

Taehyung read the message and began to type a response. He didn't sound like he was as bad as everyone said he is. Sure, he's a player but he seemed pretty nice.

Taehyung: whatever works for you. I'm fine with anytime

Jungkook: perfect. How about tomorrow at my house after school?

Taehyung: sounds good. Looking forward to working with you

Jungkook: me too, Tae ;)

Taehyung set his phone down and smiled widely. He was going to be working with his crush at his house.

Just as Taehyung was about to start some school work his Eomma called up the stairs, "Taetae, dinners ready!" Taehyung got off his bed swiftly and made his way downstairs. Taehyung still had a big smile plastered on his face which caught Jin's attention. "You look happy," He started. He se the plates down at the table and sat down himself, everyone else following. "What happened today?" Jin asked, looking at Taehyung.

"Eh, nothing much. We have a science project due in a week and I'm going to Jungkook's house after school tomorrow to work on it," Taehyung said nonchalantly. "Ah.." Jin smiled and nodded. Taehyung took a bite of his food proudly. "Just make sure to use a condom," Jin said, taking a bite of his food as well. Taehyung choked on his food and shot his head up to look at Jin. Namjoon snickered, also looking at Jin. "Eomma!" Taehyung's face flushed a dark shade of maroon. "What? I'm just trying to be a good Eomma and keep you safe." Jin snickered. Taehyung shook his head and covered his face with his hand.

They continued with their dinner conversation until they all finished their food. Taehyung cleared the table and washed the dishes before heading back up to his room. He decided to text Jimin about about the events going on tomorrow.

Taehyung: jiminnie! I'm going to Jungkook's house after school tomorrow!!

Jimin: that's great! Make sure to use protection ;)

Taehyung: oh, shut up-

Jimin: lol I'm actually going to my partners house tomorrow too

Taehyung: ooo.. Min Yoongi, right?

Jimin: mhm! He's kinda cute ;)

Taehyung: jimin, you think everyone is cute

Jimin: lol whatever- I'm gonna go do some school work. Talk to you you later, Taetae

Taehyung: me too. Talk to you later chimmy

Taehyung smiled and grabbed his book bag off the floor, setting it on his bed. He grabbed his homework out and started working on it. After finishing, he binge watched some random shows, slowly falling asleep.

The next morning, Taehyung woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned and picked up his phone, answering the call without opening his eyes to see who it was. "Hello?" Taehyung said hoarsely. Jimin's voice rang through the phone. "Hey, Taetae. Sorry if i woke you, i was just wondering if you wanted to walk to school with me?" Taehyung sat up and rubbed his eyes, stretching. "Yeah, sure. What time?" Taehyung asked. "I leave my house at 7. Do you wanna meet halfway?" Taehyung looked over at his clock that read 6:45. "Sure, that works." Taehyung responded. "Wonderful. See you the Taetae." Jimin hung up and Taehyung set his phone down, getting ready for school as quickly as he could.

He didn't have time to eat breakfast before meeting up with Jimin. He quickly said goodbye to his parents before rushing out of the house and walking in the direction Jimin's house. A few minutes later, Taehyung sees the silhouette of the older, shorter male walking towards him. He started walking faster and made it over to Jimin, putting his arm around him. "How's it going, Chim?" Taehyung asked. Jimin looked up at him. "It's pretty good. You?" Jimin responded. Taehyung nodded and smiled. "It's okay." Jimin nudged him slightly.  "How's it going with Jungkook?" Jimin teased. Taehyung blushed pushed Jimin lightly, making him laugh.

The boys made it to school shortly after and talked outside with some of their friends. Suddenly, some yelling was heard from the entrance. Everyone turned their heads to the noise and saw Lisa holding on tightly to Jungkook screaming, "You cant break up with me! I thought you loved me!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was pushing Lisa off of him. Jungkook looked away from Lisa and locked eyes with Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him confused then looked back at Lisa. It wasn't weird that Jungkook was breaking up with someone he had only been with for 3 days. Taehyung just thought it would have lasted longer. Lisa was a very pretty girl.

After Lisa was done yelling at Jungkook for breaking up with her, she stomped off and Jungkook just stood there and ran his hand through his raven hair. He started walking over to Taehyung and his group of friends, making Taehyung blush. Jungkook stood next to Taehyung and didn't say anything. "Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked after a few seconds of silence. Jungkook turned to him and smiled. "Yeah. She just.. made a scene so i wanted to hide with you." Jungkook put his arm around Taehyung's waist, making him a complete mess. Jimin looked at them and gave Taehyung a small smirk. "W-Why with me?" Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering. "I don't know." Jungkook shrugged. "You just looked really cute over here." He smirked.

Taehyung did not know what to do. His face was a darker shade of red than a ripe tomato and he couldn't form any words. Jungkook turned to Jimin and Hoseok. "How are you guys?" He asked, tightening his grip around Taehyung's waist. Jimin snickered at Taehyung and looked at Jungkook. "I'm pretty good." Hoseok nodded and said the same. Jungkook smiled at them and then turned back to the, still, very flustered Taehyung. "Are you okay?" He asked, snickering. Taehyung just nodded and hid his face with the sleeve of his hoodie. Jungkook smirked and turned to the others again. "Do you guys mind if i sit with you at lunch today?" Hoseok and Jimin shook their heads. Taehyung looked at him. "What about your other friends?" Taehyung asked. "They wont mind. Plus, i wanna get to know you more," Jungkook said, moving a bit of Taehyung's hair out of his face and bringing the older closer.

Taehyung blushed and smiled. Jimin rolled his eyes and chuckled softly, putting his arm around Hoseok. The bell rang and the boys all split up to go to their classes. Jungkook gave Taehyung a little wink before going to his class. Taehyung didn't know why Jungkook was acting like this but he hated how flustered it made him. He made his way to his class with a red face.

——————————————————

I will be trying to post quite often so i hope you are enjoying this story. Thank you so much for reading it and i hope you have a great day/night
I purple you 💜