Chapter 28

"I don't wanna leave you.." Taehyung whined, holding onto Jungkook's arm. "I know, baby.. but my dad is coming over and I don't want him to hurt you..." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with a sad expression plastered on his face. He looked like he was fighting back the urge to cry. It ripped holes in Jungkook's heart as he looked into the boy's eyes.

"I don't want you to get hurt either, Jungkook. Why can't you just stay with my family?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked down. "My dad is very.. homophobic.. I don't want to know what he would do if he found out I was staying with you guys.. I just don't want you or your family to get hurt...." Jungkook pressed his lips into a straight line and rubbed Taehyung's back.

"Don't worry about me though, baby," Jungkook said after a while if silence. "I'm used to it. I'll be okay.." Taehyung looked up at him and didn't say anything. He just pulled Jungkook into a tight hug, which Jungkook returned. "I love you, Jungkook.."

Jungkook's eyes widened. Neither of them had ever said that to each other before, but he liked the sound of it. Maybe Taehyung was the one who finally taught him how to love again. He smiled brightly. "I love you too, Taehyung..."

Taehyung smiled and pulled away from the hug, looking at his house out the window of Jungkook's car. He sighed and looked back at Jungkook. "Please be safe and stay in touch. Tell me if he hurts you.." Jungkook nodded and looked down.

"Goodbye, Kookie," Taehyung said. "Bye, baby." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's lips lightly and quickly before he got out of the car.

Taehyung took one last glance back and waved. Jungkook waved back and drove off to his house.

Taehyung hung his head and walked up to his house. When he walked in, he was greeted by Jin and Namjoon in the living room, watching some random show.

Namjoon looked up and Jin followed his actions, smiling. "Hey, honey. How was the amusement park? You're back sooner than expected," Jin noted, looking at his watch.

Taehyung chuckled and explained what happened to Hoseok. His parents nodded and laughed among with him. "Where's Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung looked down and his expression changed to a frown again. When Jin saw that, his momma bear instincts kicked in and he shot up from the couch, running over to Taehyung.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jin asked. "Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" Jin threw questions at Taehyung, not giving him any time to respond. Finally, Taehyung put his hand on Jin's shoulder and spoke up. "Eomma! Calm down! I'm okay! Jungkook didnt hurt me.." Taehyung yelled. Jin nods.

"Then why do you look sad?" Jin asked. "Well.. I dont know if Jungkook would want me to tell you..." Jin looked down. "Oh.. well, hes always welcome here, honey." Taehyung nodded. "He knows.. anyway, I'm going to take a shower." Jin nodded and walked back to the couch, cuddling up on Namjoon's chest.

~time skip because I dont think you want details on Taehyung's shower~

As soon as Taehyung got out of the shower, he texted Jungkook to make sure he was okay.

Taehyung: hey, Kookie! Are you okay?

Jungkook: yeah! I'm okay, baby! My dad isn't even here yet... he just texted me saying he'll be here soon though..

Taehyung: alright.. text me when he gets there and remember to keep in touch.. I love you, Jungkook

Jungkook: I will. I love you too baby

Taehyung sighed and set his phone down on his bed. He walked to his closet and grabbed a hoodie that he stole from Jungkook, a pair of shorts, which he got from his dresser, and a pair of boxers.

He dried himself off the rest of the way before getting dressed. Jungkook's hoodie wasn't overly big on Taehyung because they were about the same size, but it did his right below his shorts and slightly past the tips of his fingers.

Taehyung decided to text Hoseok to see how he was doing.

Taehyung: hey, Hobi!! How are you feeling?

Hoseok: hey, tae! I'm okay- I guess 😂 what about you?

Taehyung: I'm good! Hey.. I never got to ask why you ran off during lunch today..

Hoseok: umm.. can I tell you over a call?

Taehyung didnt even answer. He just called Hoseok, who picked up after barely two rings. Taehyung put his phone on speaker and set his phone down on his bed. "Hey, Tae!" Hoseok said. He sounded a lot happier than he did earlier today and that made Taehyung pretty happy.

"Hey, Hobi!" Taehyung smiled, even though he knew Hoseok couldn't see him. "So.. what's been going on?" He asked.

He could hear Hoseok sigh and shift in what seemed like his bed. "Well.. you know Jun right..?" Hoseok asked. "Yeah, I know him.. what did he do?"

"So.. at Jungkook's friends party... me and Jun got a little drunk.." Hoseok started. "One thing led to another and we ended up back at my house and kind of... well.. I'm sure you know where this is going.."

"Oh, no. Who was top?" Taehyung asked. "Taehyung!" Hobi yelled. "Sorry, Sorry- go on."

"Well, when he woke up... he immediately regretted it and said "it didn't mean anything" we were "just drunk"..."

Taehyung frowned. "Oh... I'm so sorry Hoseok..."

"Eh- it's okay. I've gotten over it." Hoseok laughs. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks for being a great friend by the way. If it wasn't for you.. I probably wouldn't be as happy..."

"Aww.. Hobi.. of course! I'm always here!" Taehyung smiled brightly. "Thanks, Tae.. I love you!"

"Love you too, Hobi!" Taehyung gets a text suddenly from Jungkook.

Jungkook: he's here.

"Umm.. I gotta go, Hobi- love you! Bye!" Before Hobi could say anything, Taehyung hung up and texted Jungkook.

Taehyung: oh no.. has he done anything yet?

Jungkook: not yet.. but he is making me clean the entire house. This is the only chance I've been given to text... and quite honestly I don't think I'm actually aloud to be talking to you..

Taehyung: well.. I don't want you to get in trouble so I'll leave you alone.. keep me updated as often as you can.. I love you ❤️

Jungkook: love you too, baby ❤️

Taehyung sighed and set his phone down. He brought his hands up to his head and rubbed his thumbs over his temples.

Taehyung turns over in his bed, facing his lamp. He turned it off and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep.
——————————————

Wow this was boring af- anyway, 😂😂 stay safe ❤️ I love you all! I'm very sorry for this boring chapter- until next time my babies ❤️ also, can someone please send me a squirrel? I want a squirrel 🥺🥺 anyway, love youuu! Bye!