Chapter 6

Taehyung sat in Jungkook's room, debating on whether or not he should ask him about the call this morning. He looked up to where the younger was sitting on his bed and moved closer to him, sitting right next to where his legs dangled off the bed. "Kookie, i have a question.." Taehyung said quietly. Jungkook leaned over the edge of the bed so he could see Taehyung. He rested his head in his hand. "What's up, Tae?

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and took a deep breath before looking back at his feet. "This morning, did you mean to call me?" Jungkook looked at I'm confused. "What do you mean?" Taehyung sighed again and said, "This morning, right after i texted you, you called me..." Jungkook squints, still confused until the events of that morning hit him like a boulder.

Jungkook's face goes completely red and he leans back, laying on his bed. He covers his face and curls himself into a ball. "God, Tae... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to call you.." Taehyung gets on his knees and looks at Jungkook. "It's fine! Don't worry about it! I just wanted to know.. why you moaned my name?" Taehyung mumbled the last part but Jungkook still heard. He slowly uncovered his face and moved closer to Taehyung. Their faces were mere inches away. Jungkook caressed Taehyung's cheek and leaned in, connecting their lips.

Jungkook pulled away after about 30 seconds. Both boys were complete messes. Jungkook ran his hand through his hair and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung licked his lips and looked up at Jungkook. "But.. i thought you weren't gay," Taehyung said. "I'm not." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Then why'd you kiss me?" Taehyung asked. "I like you Taehyung but, I'm not gay." Taehyung looked at him, confused. "That makes no sense." Jungkook chuckled. "Sure it does." Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Wait. So, you actually like me?" Taehyung asked, putting his chin on the edge of Jungkook's bed. Jungkook snickered and nodded. "Yup. Somehow you appeal to me, Tae."

Taehyung internally celebrated and screamed. This was a dream come true. Taehyung smiled and turned away from Jungkook. "We should probably get to work," Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled and nodded. Taehyung stood up to grab his bag and took out the sketches from the day before.

"Did you finish your sketch?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and reached over to grab his sketch from his bedside table. Taehyung walked over to him and looked at the sketch. "Wow, Jungkook! That's amazing! We're definitely going with yours!" Taehyung smiled brightly. Jungkook smiled as well and set his sketch beside him. Taehyung was about to sit back don on the floor but Jungkook grabbed his arm and pulled him onto his lap. Taehyung blushed and chuckled. "We have to do research first anyway. Might as well get comfortable." Jungkook chuckles and grabs a notebook, giving it to Taehyung. "We'll do some research online then we'll grab some books tomorrow. Sound good?" Taehyung nodded and opened the notebook, writing 'science project notes' at the top of the page.

Taehyung leaned against Jungkook's chest as Jungkook reached over to grab his laptop to start the research. He got to a promising webpage and started reading some things out while Taehyung wrote them down. The boys continued like this for almost an hour. They had filled three pages in the notebook with notes and could both agree they had done enough for the day. Taehyung sighed and set the notebook aside while Jungkook closed his laptop. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and put his head on his shoulder. "Stay here tonight, Tae," Jungkook said. Taehyung's looked at him. "Seriously?" Jungkook nodded. "Seriously. Ill make you dinner." Taehyung smiled at the other and nodded. "Okay. Let me just call my parents." Jungkook nodded and got up, setting Taehyung down on the bed.

Taehyung watched Jungkook make his way downstairs and grabbed his phone. He called his Eomma and waited for him to pick up. After two rings Jin picked up. "Hi, honey. How's it going?" Jin's voice rang through the phone. "It's going great. I was actually wondering if i could stay here tonight?" Taehyung asked. "Of course! Have fun and use protection." Taehyung chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Eomma. Bye." Taehyung hung up and set his phone on Jungkook's bed before heading downstairs.

Taehyung saw Jungkook in the kitchen making dinner. He looked so cute in a little apron. Jungkook heard Taehyung's steps and he looked up. He smiled at Taehyung and turned back to the food. "I hope you like rice," Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled. "I love rice."

The boys ate dinner and went back upstairs. "Do you want to watch a movie, Tae?" Jungkook asked, sitting on his bed. "Sure."Jungkook motioned for Taehyung to join him on the bed and Taehyung came over, sitting next to him. Jungkook grabbed his remote and put an arm around Taehyung, pulling him closer. Taehyung smiled and nuzzled into the boy. Jungkook found a movie for the two of them to enjoy, turning off the lamp next to his bed. The two cuddled close and enjoyed the movie.

After the movie was over Taehyung yawned. "Where am i sleeping tonight?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and turned to look at the boy. "You'll be sleeping here with me." He winked. Taehyung blushed and nodded. "Well, I'm going to sleep." Jungkook nodded. "Me too." Taehyung lied his head down on Jungkook's pillow and turned away from the other so his back was facing Jungkook. Jungkook pulled the covers over them and cuddled close to the other, putting his arm around his waist. Taehyung blushed deeply and melted into Jungkook's touch. "Goodnight, Taetae," Jungkook whispered. "Goodnight, kookie."
—————————————

Sorry, this was kinda a boring chapter.. i just felt the need to grow their relationship so i made this piece of crap.. anyway, i hope you enjoyed it anyway and hopefully the next chapter will be better. I purple all of you have a great day/night 💜

Playboy ||taekook||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें