Chapter 20

Jimin was completely wasted. For the whole car ride, he wouldn't take his hands off Yoongi. Yoongi ignored him, no matter how many times Jimin slurred his name out. He kept his mouth shut and his eyes glued on the road. "Oppa~" Jimin whined, running his hand up Yoongi's thigh. No response. After a while, Jimin gave up on trying to get Yoongi's attention and just laid back in the chair with a pout on his face.

When they arrived at Yoongi's house, It was the first time Yoongi had acknowledged Jimin's existence since they entered the car. Yoongi helped Jimin out of the car and made sure he was walking straight. Jimin clung onto Yoongi and began running his hands up and down him. Yoongi tried to ignore him, but he let out a shaky breath when Jimin started palming his clothed member.

Jimin smirked, satisfied that he finally got a reaction. He went faster causing Yoongi to bite his lip. He shot a warning glare to Jimin, but Jimin didnt stop. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's thighs and carried Jimin the rest of the way. Jimin was peppering kisses all over Yoongi's face as he walked up the stairs to his room. When they got in, Yoongi threw Jimin onto the bed with so much force that he jumped up before landing on his back.

Jimin quickly sat up, perching himself up on his hands. He looked at Yoongi who had a mix of anger and lust in his eyes. Even in his drunken state, Jimin was scared of what Yoongi would do, but he was also very excited. Jimin bent his elbows slightly and leaned back, his eyes half lidded and full with lust.

Yoongi walked closer, each step took very long and Jimin grew desperate and impatient. Jimin began squirming, Yoongi was less than a foot in front of him. "D-Daddy, please~ it hurts~" Jimin whined. He reached down to palm himself, but Yoongi stopped him, pinning his hand down. Jimin looked up at Yoongi with pleading eyes. Yoongi leaned down and whispered in Jimin's ear. "You've been a bad boy, Jimin. Tonight I'm going to show you who you belong to and no matter how drunk you are, you'll remember every bit." Yoongi's tone turned Jimin on even more.

Jimin whimpered and squirmed under Yoongi. "Daddy, please~" Jimin begged. "Please what, slut?" Yoongi growled. "Please destroy me. Please show me who I belong to. Please Yoongi~" Jimin begged, getting more desperate by the second. Every word Jimin said made Yoongi's dick twitch in his pants.

Yoongi captured Jimin's lips in a long awaited kiss. The kiss was rough, messy, and desperate. Jimin wrapped his free arm around Yoongi's neck, pulling him closer. Yoongi loosened his grip on Jimin's wrist and brought his hand to Jimin's waist. Yoongi pulled away from the kiss and trailed kisses down his neck.

Jimin threw his head back, exposing more skin for Yoongi to mark up. Yoongi began sucking on Jimin's sensitive skin, making the marks as dark and as noticeable as possible so everyone knows who he belongs to. He searched for Jimin's sweet spot, knowing he found it when Jimin let out a loud moan, his hands tangling in Yoongi's hair. Yoongi groaned lowly against Jimin's neck, sending vibrations through Jimin's body.

Jimin whimpered and started squirming around, desperate for more. Yoongi took his lips off Jimin's neck, pulling his shirt over his head. Jimin licked his lips, looking at Yoongi's torso. Yoongi pointed to Jimin. "Strip." Jimin wasted no time and obliged Yoongi. When he was done, he sat on his knees and watched Yoongi desperately. Yoongi bit his lip and looked the tan boy up and down.

Yoongi didnt waste anymore time. He pulled down his jeans and his boxers walking over to Jimin. He pointed down at his painfully hard dick that was already leaking with precum. "Suck," Yoongi demanded. Jimin obliged and grabbed the shaft of Yoongi's member. He began kitten licking the tip. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hair roughly and shoved his head making him take in his entire length. Jimin felt it hit the back of his throat. He choked slightly and closed his eyes, bobbing his head slowly. Yoongi groaned and started thrusting his hips, fucking Jimin's mouth. Jimin let him do whatever he wanted as tears ran down his cheeks, choking every time Yoongi's dick hit the back of his throat.

When Yoongi's thrusts started getting sloppy, Jimin knew he was close to release. Shortly after, he released down Jimin's throat. Jimin felt the warm liquid fill his mouth. He tried to swallow all of it, some of it ran down his chin. Yoongi took a step back to admire Jimin. His face was covered in tears and sweat as cum dripped down his chin in the hottest way. Yoongi almost came again right then and there.

Yoongi pulled Jimin into a kiss, mixing their cum and spit. Yoongi pulled away and spread Jimin's thighs, pushing two of his fingers into the boy. Jimin moaned loudly and gripped the sheets, his eyes closing tightly. Yoongi added two more fingers and started thrusting them in and out of the boys tight, hot hole. Jimin's moans echoed throughout the room. It was the only thing that Yoongi could hear. It was as if they were in his own head. The only thing telling him they weren't was the look on Jimin's face.

Yoongi pulled his fingers out and aligned his dick with Jimin's stretched hole. He looked into Jimin's half lidded eyes. When Jimin nodded, he slammed into him immediately. Jimin moaned loudly, as if Yoongi had just knocked the all the drunkness (that's not a word, but it is now) out of him. His grip on the sheets tightened, his knuckles turning as pale as the sheet itself. Yoongi began thrusting into Jimin at animalistic speed, giving Jimin no time to adjust.

The boys moans got louder, Yoongi was hitting his prostate dead on with ever thrust. Jimin was getting closer and closer to his climax. Yoongi leaned down and bit Jimin's ear lobe. "Do you know who you belong to now?" He whispered in a low, seductive voice.

Jimin threw his head back and moaned loudly. "Y-Yes daddy! I belong to you! Only you! All yours, daddy~" Jimin screamed as he reached his climax, cumming all over his chest. The words that left Jimin's mouth plus the expression on his face, pushed Yoongi over the edge as he came deep inside Jimin.

Panting, he pulled out. He watched as Jimin's hole clenched around nothing and how his cum spilled out of his entrance. Man, was it a sight. Yoongi looked up at Jimin who was already close to passing out. He chuckled and walked over to the bathroom, coming back with a damp rag, cleaning both of them up. He slipped his boxers back on and helped Jimin into his before collapsing next to him.

He wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny frame and held him close. He whispered small compliments to Jimin until he fell asleep. Yoongi kissed his cheek softly and soon fell asleep as well.
——————————————

Damn- that took longer to write than expected- sorry for the late update- I hope you all are doing well. Make sure to stay safe! I purple you~ 💜
Feat. Han Jisung being baby and bias wrecking the heck out of me- who's your stray kids bias?

 Han Jisung being baby and bias wrecking the heck out of me- who's your stray kids bias?