Chapter 30

⚠️Tw: abuse and offensive slurs⚠️

He walked in and his eyes widened. "What happened!" He exclaimed. He ran over to Jungkook. He had his shirt off and his chest and face were covered in blood and bruises.

Jin and Namjoon just looked at him as tears ran down his face, examining Jungkook. "Is anyone gonna answer? What the hell happened?" He yelled, looking to his parents.

Jin took Taehyung away from Jungkook and began explaining..

*flashback- Jungkook focus*

Jungkook was scrolling through his phone for most of the day. His dad had gone.. somewhere? He didn't really know and he didn't really care.

He looked at the time and saw that Taehyung would get out of school in about five minutes. Jungkook smiled and continued scrolling through his phone.

A few minutes later, Jungkook heard the door open. He rolled his eyes and went to Taehyung's contact to call him. He must not have heard the footsteps coming up the stairs, but right as he was about to call Taehyung, his dad walked in and took his phone.

Jungkook sat up and was about to protest when his dad asked, "Who is this?" He shoved the phone in Jungkook's face. It was Taehyung's contact. His name was '❤️Taehyung❤️' and the last thing Jungkook texted him was 'love you, baby.'

Jungkook's eyes widened. "My.. girlfriend.." His dad looked at him and crossed his arms. "Ive never heard of a girl named Taehyung." Jungkook started shaking, trying to think of something to say. "Are you gay?" Jungkook opened his mouth, but before he could say anything his dad laid a loud, rough slap on his face.

Jungkook's words turned into a gasp and choked sobs as he tried to keep his tears from falling. His dad balled his hands into fists, slamming the phone on the floor and crushing it. Jungkook looked down at his phone, letting the tears fall as he saw Taehyung's contact shatter into a million pieces.

Jungkook looked at his dad and then to the door. Jungkook took a deep breath and and ran towards the door, getting downstairs before his dad caught up to him and pulled him back by his shirt.

"Where do you think you're going, faggot?" His father yelled through clenched teeth. "I-I-" Jungkook attempted to stutter out a response, but the air was knocked out of him as his dad's knee rammed into his stomach. Jungkook gasped for air as his dad kept throwing punches and kicking him.

Jungkook could feel his world start to go black when his dad stopped. He heard the door open. "I don't ever want to see your face again, faggot! You're an absolute disgrace!" Was what his dad yelled at him before throwing him out onto the sidewalk.

Jungkook laid there for a moment, eyes closed, breaths short and helpless. He waited until he had enough strength to stand up. Once he could, he looked around and limped his way to the only place he could think of.

*End of flashback- Jungkook focus*

Jungkook thanked Namjoon a million times after he had cleaned him up and treated his wounds. He walked back into the room where Taehyung was and watched him as Jin explained what happened.

Tears fell down his already red cheeks. His eyes were all puffy and his fists were clenched.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who smiled at him, attempting to make him happier, but it didn't work. He just started crying more. He looked Jungkook up and down, looking at all the bruises and bandages.

He walked over to him and stood in front of him, wiping his eyes. "W-Why didn't you listen to me, Jungkook? I-If you would've just s-stayed here you wouldn't have gotten hurt..." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and kissed it, holding it tightly.

"I'm really sorry, Taehyung.. it will be healed soon.. I just didn't want to risk you or your family getting hurt..." Taehyung looked down, not saying anything.

"Taehyung.. I love you.." Jungkook mumbled, kissing his forehead. "I love you too.." Taehyung mumbled back.

Jin looked at Namjoon and motioned for him to follow him upstairs, so they could give the boys some alone time. Namjoon nodded and quietly made his way upstairs with Jin.

Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and made Taehyung look at him. "What if he finds us Taehyung.. I can't risk losing you.." Taehyung shook his head. "He won't find us Jungkook. You wont lose me and I wont lose you.. he leaves tomorrow anyway, right?" Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung sighed and grabbed Jungkook's hand carefully. "Trust me.." He whispered.
————————————-
That was really short.. sorry- I guess this is just a filler chapter lol anyway, thank you so much for the support on this book! I love you all so much! Have a great day babies! ❤️❤️❤️❤️