Chapter 7

Taehyung woke up to Jungkook's body entangled with his own. Taehyung felt Jungkook's hot breath on his neck as he watched Jungkook's chest rise and fall with every one. Taehyung turned slightly to check the time. It was 11pm on a Saturday. Taehyung turned back to look at Jungkook. He looked so cute and innocent when he slept, like a little bunny.

Taehyung smiled at him and ran his hand through Jungkook's raven hair. The younger squirmed at the touch, rubbing his eyes. Taehyung removed his hand from the boy's hair, placing it on his waist. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and put his hand on his. "Good morning, Taetae." Jungkook smiled. "Morning, kookie."

Jungkook smiled and sat up slightly, leaning on his arms. Taehyung looked up at him and closed his eyes again. "Do you wanna go on a date today?" Jungkook asked suddenly, causing Taehyung to open his eyes quickly. "What?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook chuckled. "Do you wanna go on a date?" He repeated. "With you?" Taehyung asked, surprised. "Yes, with me." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung smiled brightly and jumped up to hug the younger boy tightly. Jungkook smiled and hugged back. "So, is that a yes?" Taehyung nods frantically. "Yes!" Jungkook laughs and hugs Taehyung tighter. "Brunch?" Jungkook asks holding his hand out to Taehyung. Taehyung chuckles and places is hand in Jungkook's.

Jungkook got up off the bed and kissed Taehyung's hand, walking over to his closet. He grabs a white button up and skinny jeans, tossing them to Taehyung. "You can wear that since you didn't bring any extra clothes." Taehyung picks up the clothes and study's them. "Where's your bathroom?" Taehyung asks, getting off the bed. "Aw.. you're not gonna change in front of me?" Jungkook winks at him. Taehyung blushes and hits his arm lightly. Jungkook chuckles and points down the hall. "It's the last door." Taehyung nods and starts walking down the hall.

Taehyung's puts the clothes on. They were a bit big but they looked cute. He made his way back to the room to see Jungkook shirtless with only skinny jeans on. His face burned up but he couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook's exposed toned body. "Taehyung?" Jungkook snaps his fingers. Taehyung snaps his head up at Jungkook, a blushing mess. "Like what you see?" Jungkook chuckles. Taehyung rolls his eyes and walks over to sit on the bed. "You look cute, as always." Jungkook smiles at him. He puts on a black button up and sits next to Taehyung.

He puts his arm around Taehyung's waist. "You ready to go, Tae?" Jungkook smiles. Taehyung nods. "As ready as ill ever be." Jungkook stands up and grabs Taehyung's hand, intertwining their fingers. He walks out to his car and opens the door for Taehyung before getting into his own. "Why don't you ever drive to school?" Taehyung asks, buckling himself. "I just find it more relaxing to walk to and from school." Taehyung nods. He had always loved walking it calmed him down as well.

Jungkook pulled into the parking lot of a small restaurant and got out of the car, helping Taehyung out after. They walked into the restaurant and got seated quickly. Both the boys ended up ordering fried chicken.

Soon enough, the waitress came back with their food and the boys started eating. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and smiled. Taehyung was happily eating his chicken, he looked so cute.

Suddenly, a girl from another table came over and leaned over Jungkook. This caught Taehyung's attention. He looked up at the girl then back at Jungkook. Jungkook looked up at her and smiled. "Hello," He said, sweetly. The girl smiled. "Hello. I'm Jennie. I saw you from my table." She pointed to a table a couple tables down. Jungkook nodded. Jennie takes out a small piece of paper and a pen. She writes something down and gives the paper to Jungkook. She pulls up a chair to sit next to him.

Jennie and Jungkook start talking, getting to know each other. Taehyung's felt like Jungkook forgot he was even there. Taehyung frowned. He knew Jungkook was too good to be true but it still hurt so much.

Taehyung sighed and stood up. "Jungkook, I think I'm gonna go.." Jungkook looked up at him frowned before looking back at Jennie. "Do you want me to take you home?" Jungkook asked him. Taehyung shook his head. "You stay with Jennie I'll just get my Eomma to pick me up.." With that, Taehyung left the restaurant, frown on his face and his heart aching. He took out his phone and called Jin.

"Hello, honey! How are you?" Jin smiled brightly on the other end of the phone. "I need you to pick me up." Taehyung told Jin the address of the restaurant and soon Jin came.

"Is everything alright?" Jin asked, seeing Taehyung's sad expression. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to go home." Taehyung lied. "Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung didn't answer. He just fidgeted with his hands and held back his tears.

As soon as they got home Taehyung ran up to his room and fell face first onto his bed. Tears ran down his face as he gripped his chest. It shouldn't have hurt him this bad but it felt like someone had just ripped his heart straight out of his chest.

He stayed like that for about an hour until Jin came upstairs to check on him. Jin sat on his bed and ran his hand up and down his back, soothingly. "Honey, what happened?" Jin asks.

Taehyung sat up and looked at Jin. He wiped his face and started talking about what happened, starting with their kiss. Jin looked at him and frowned. "Honey.. I'm so sorry..." Jin hugged him and kissed his forehead. Taehyung smiled slightly and hugged back. "Thanks for picking me up by the way.." Jin smiled. "Of course, Taetae."

After dinner, Taehyung went back up to his room to binge watch some random k-drama. Suddenly, Taehyung's phone started ringing. He looked at the name. It was Jungkook. Taehyung sighed and picked up his phone, putting it up to his ear. "Hello?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook bit his lip. "Tae.. I'm really sorry about what happened at the restaurant earlier.." Jungkook apologized. "It's fine, Jungkook." Taehyung lied. "No, it's not. I'll delete Jennie's number off my phone and I won't talk to her ever again. Please, forgive me." Jungkook sniffles, indicating he had been crying as well. Taehyung frowned. He couldn't be mad at Jungkook. He sighed. "Jungkook.. it's okay. You don't have to delete her number... I don't want you to lose your love life for me.." Taehyung brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them close. "Tae.. you are my love life." Taehyung's eyes widened at the words that rang through the phone. "What?" He asked. "You heard me." Jungkook chuckled softly. Taehyung smiled and sighed happily. "You still don't have to delete her number." Jungkook laughed. "About that... I kinda already did. Right when she left I ripped up the paper." Taehyung laughed and smiled his boxy smile.

The two boys stayed on the phone for a while until both of them started yawning. "Goodnight, Taetae," Jungkook said. "Goodnight, kookie." Taehyung hung up and held the phone close to his chest, smiling brightly. He plugged his phone in and turned off his TV. Soon, falling asleep with Jungkook on his mind.

—————————————————
Sorry that this chapter came out so late.. there's been a lot of stress lately. I'm sure all of you can relate. Aside from the stress I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I hope you all had a wonderful day/night! I purple you alll!! 💜💜💜💜

 Aside from the stress I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I hope you all had a wonderful day/night! I purple you alll!! 💜💜💜💜

Including a picture of our hope 🥺💖💖💖 he's so cute he lights up my entire day. 💜