Chapter 22

Taehyung awoke with a shock. His phone started ringing very loudly in his ear. His eyes shot open as he grabbed his phone quickly so it wouldn't wake Jungkook up. He looked at who it was, but it was just some random number. He picked up anyway. "Hello, this is Taehyung," Taehyung said into the phone sweetly. "Hello, Taehyung~" Taehyung recognized the voice almost immediately and was about to hang up. "Don't hang up," The guy said as if he could read Taehyung's thoughts. Taehyung sighed. "What do you want, Bogum?"

At that name, Jungkook began to stir. He brought his hands to his eyes to rub them. "Who are you talking to?" Jungkook asked groggily. Taehyung mouthed Bogum's name and Jungkook's tired expression turned to a pissed expression. Taehyung laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder to calm him down, running his hand up and down Jungkook's thigh.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for pissing your boyfriend off last night," Bogum apologized. Taehyung smiled slightly, but Bogum wasn't done. "But I'm not sorry about the kiss. I've known you way longer than your boyfriend has, Taehyungie. You will be mine." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Just stop, Bogum hyung. I'm happy with my boyfriend. Leave us alone." With that, Taehyung hung up.

He set his phone down and sighed. Jungkook ran his hand through Taehyung's hair, somewhat roughly. "What'd he say?" Jungkook asked, sounding slightly annoyed. Taehyung kissed him softly. "Just stupid stuff about making me his," Taehyung said, rolling his eyes. Jungkook gripped Taehyung tightly as if he would be taken away from him if he let go. Taehyung chuckled softly and cuddled up to Jungkook. "Don't worry, Kookie. I'm all yours~" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek softly and just as Jungkook was leaning in to kiss his lips, he put his finger on his lips.

Jungkook looked at him, confused. Taehyung chuckled and shook his finger in Jungkook's face. "Tsk, tsk. We gotta brush our teeth first," Taehyung reminded him, giggling. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "Come on then. I wanna kiss you." Taehyung chuckled and got up, heading to the bathroom.

~time skip to breakfast because morning routines are boring~

After finishing his shower, Taehyung went downstairs to make blueberry pancakes and strawberry banana smoothies. Halfway though making the pancakes, Jungkook came behind Taehyung and snaked his arms around his waist, resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder. "Out of the shower already?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded. He placed a kiss on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung wasn't really bothered by it until Jungkook began sucking on his neck.

"Mnnn.. Jungkook~ stop. I'm trying to make breakfast," Taehyung groaned, trying to ignore him. Jungkook didnt stop and found Taehyung's sensitive spot. Taehyung threw his head back and let out a soft moan. Jungkook smirked and started abusing that spot, making Taehyung a moaning and groaning mess.

Taehyung attempted to push Jungkook away with no success. "Jung-Jungkook! I'm gonna b-burn the pancakes," Taehyung whined, trying to push Jungkook away again. Jungkook finally pulled away, leaving Taehyung with a very dark mark on his neck. Taehyung quickly takes the pancakes off the pan and puts them on a plate. One side of them was severely burnt. Taehyung pouted. "Look what you did." He pointed to the burnt pancakes, earning a laugh from Jungkook. "It's not funny! I was making those for you!" Taehyung crossed his arms. Jungkook pecked his pouted lips. "Sorry, baby. Ill make you some more," Jungkook said, smiling. Taehyung sighed and uncrossed his arms. "Fine, but I'm making the smoothies. Don't distract me. Smoothies are messy." Jungkook laughed and nodded. "I wont. I promise." Taehyung nodded and walked to the other side of the kitchen, grabbing the blender and plugging it in.

Both the boys went on making their breakfast. When they were done the set the things down on the coffee table in the living room and started eating while watching tv. When they finished their food, Taehyung got a call from Namjoon. He picked up. "Hey, Appa! What's up?" Taehyung smiled even though Namjoon couldn't see. "Hey, kiddo! Your Eomma wants to know when you'll come back." Taehyung thought and looked at Jungkook. "Hmm.. right before lunch? Can Jungkook come too?" Jungkook's head turned to the mention of his name. His eyes widened, thinking about meeting Taehyung's parents. "Of course Jungkook can come! We'd love to meet this lover boy." Namjoon laughed. Taehyung chuckled. "Perfect! Thanks Appa! Ill see you guys soon! Love you!" Taehyung hung up and looked at Jungkook.

"Do you want to come home with me at around lunch time?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook hesitated and looked down. "What if they don't like me...?" Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung chuckled and lifted Jungkook's chin with his finger. "They'll love you, Jungkook. I promise." Jungkook hesitated again, but finally said yes. Taehyung smiled his bright, boxy smile and hugged Jungkook. "Yay!" Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's nose, making Taehyung giggle.

"Wanna watch a movie to pass some time?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook pulled him upstairs and they sat in bed, cuddling while watching a movie about serial killers.
—————————————

Yet again, another filler chapter- sorry for all these short chapters.. they'll get better I promise. Anyway, hope you guys are staying safe! Special shout out to an amazing friend (you know who you are) I love you so much and thank you so much for making everyday amazing! Lots of love ❤️ have a great day/night!  Love youuuu