Chapter 26

~Hoseok~

Hoseok walked up to Taehyung and Jungkook, trying to act as upbeat and normal as possible. Yes, he was still heartbroken by Jun's words. He should've been over it, but he just couldn't. The words played over in his head just when he thought he was getting over it. He was normally so happy the "hope" for his friends, but one stupid boy changed him...

"Hobi! What's up?" Taehyung asked, smiling brightly. He walked over to Hoseok and gave him a hug. Hoseok hugged back, but it wasn't as passionate as usual. Taehyung realized this, but blew it off as not enough sleep.

He walked back to Jungkook, Hoseok following. He had a fake, bright smile plastered in his face. He hoped that his friends would be able to get Jun off his mind..

Soon after Hoseok and arrived, Yoongi and Jimin had arrived as well. They both greeted Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Jimin gave each of them a hug and Yoongi just gave them his signature gummy smile.

When the boys got into conversation, Hoseok started to genuinely cheer up. His friends might have called him their hope, but really, they were his.

The bell went off and all of them said their goodbyes and walked to their classes. Yoongi walked with Hoseok to their class, along with Jungkook.

Most of the day was great. Hoseok didn't find himself thinking of what Jun said at all. Until... lunch time.

He saw Jun sitting at a table with his friends. He looked so happy. Suddenly, a boy went over to him and kissed him before walking over to his table. And.. there they were again.... those four words. They tore into Hoseok's mind and heart and he just couldn't keep his smile. He let tears run down his face as he excused himself from the table.

He ran to the bathroom and into a stall, locking himself in it. Pitting the seat down, he sat on the toilet and brought his knees to his chest, letting all his tears out. He was so immersed in his own tears that he hadn't heard Jimin walk in.

Jimin knocked on the stall that he heard Hoseok crying in. Hoseok heard and immediately wiped his tears and took a few breaths. "Hobi? Are you in there?" Jimin asked. He sounded very concerned and worried.

"Y-Yeah.. what's up, Jimin?" Hoseok's voice cracked and he immediately regretted talking. Although he figured Jimin had already heard him crying when he walked in.

"I came to check if you were okay. Why are you crying?" Hoseok opened the stall door and walked out. His eyes were red and their were red streaks down his face where his tears had fallen. Jimin looked at him sadly, almost like he was about to cry as well.

Hoseok didn't answer Jimin. He just grabbed Jimin and pulled him into a tight hug as he cried on his shoulder. Jimin hugged back and let a couple tears fall as well. Seeing his friend, who is normally so happy and upbeat, crying made him so sad.

The boys didn't let go of each other until the bell rang. Hoseok was about to walk to his class when Jimin grabbed his wrist and stopped him. "Hey, after school, please tell me what happened..." Hoseok nodded and walked off.

~Yoongi~

Yoongi looked over and saw Hoseok whispering something to Jimin, who had a sad, empathetic face on. Yoongi furrowed his eye brows and started walking over to them. When they were done whispering back and forth to each other, Jimin pulled Hoseok into a hug. Yoongi got over to the boys and gave them a questioning look, tapping Jimin.

Jimin pulled away from the hug and looked at Yoongi. "Oh, hey!" Jimin smiled kissing Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi smiled slightly. "What's going on with you guys?" Yoongi asked, pointing at both of them.

Jimin shook his head. "Nothing," He responded. Yoongi got suspicious. He trusted Jimin and Hoseok, but he couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. Jimin could sense that Yoongi was a bit confusing, so he grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Yoongi felt a wave of reassurance course through his body and he gave Jimin a thankful smile, to which Jimin returned the gesture.

"You guys ready to go to the amusement park?" Jimin asked, excitedly. Yoongi and Hoseok nodded and they all began to walk back to Yoongi's car.
————————————

Sorry that this is so short... it's kinda just a filler chapter- I love you so much and I hope you all are staying safe ❤️ love you babies!

Little note for those people that need it:

You are wonderful. You are beautiful and you are valid. No matter what anyone else says, you need to tell yourself that you are amazing. If you ever need someone to talk to, my dms are always open. I love you all so much and I would never want any of you to go through anything bad. So, if you are having a bad day, shoot me a dm and I'll try my best to cheer you up. Remember, you. Are. Amazing. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Love you 💕💕💕