Chapter 5

WARNING!! This chapter will have some smut as well as some of the other chapters. There will be warning at the beginning of every chapter with smut so you can skip over it if you would like. Anyway, i hope you enjoy this chapter 😉
———————————

Jungkook woke up to the vibration of his phone next to his face. Jungkook groaned as he reached his arm over to grab his phone. He checked to see who the text was from and saw Taehyung's name next to the notification. He opened it quickly and read what the latter had messaged him.

Taehyung: Hey, kookie! Sorry if i woke you i just wanted to ask if we were still going to your house after school?

Jungkook smiled at the message and began to message back a response.

Jungkook: yup! I'm looking forward to seeing you today 😉

Taehyung: me too! Can't wait! See you soon 😚

Jungkook smiled brightly at Taehyung's text. While thinking about Taehyung, a feeling of slight discomfort started growing between his legs. Jungkook groaned and lifted the covers off of him, seeing the slight tent growing in his pants. Jungkook bit his lip and groaned again. "Why now?" He grumbled.

Jungkook set his phone down next to him and started rubbing his clothed member slowly. He let a small moan leave his lips as he reached his hand down his pants. He started pumping his member as pictures of Taehyung clouded his thoughts. Jungkook picked up his pace, moaning with every movement of his hand. Jungkook's free hand gripped the sheets, accidentally pressing something on his phone. "Hello?" Taehyung's voice said on the other side of the phone. Jungkook didn't even know he had called him and just continued.

Jungkook picked up his pace more and more, slowly reaching his climax. Taehyung listened on the other end and gasped when he realized what was going on. Taehyung didn't know if Jungkook had meant to call him but he stayed on the call and he could admit Jungkook's moans did turn him on slightly.

Before reaching his climax, Jungkook moaned Taehyung's name loudly before releasing all over his clothes. Taehyung listened silently, shocked at the fact that Jungkook moaned his name. Taehyung decided to hang up just in case Jungkook hadn't meant to call him. Jungkook sighed heavily, getting up to take a shower.

Taehyung held his phone tightly after hanging up, trying to piece together what he just heard. Taehyung had gotten a bit aroused after listening to Jungkook's moans so he decided to take a shower to take care of it without making a mess.

Taehyung walked up to the gates of the school where Hoseok and Jimin were waiting for him. "You're later than usual," Jimin said, looking him up and down. Already knowing what Jimin was thinking about, Taehyung punched his shoulder softly. "I had to take a shower you perv!" Taehyung blushed brightly and looked down. Jimin laughed and turned to Hoseok who also snickered.

"How was Yoongi?" Taehyung asked Jimin. "He's really smart. For a kid who never pays attention in class, he's smarter than me," Jimin answered. "That's not hard to beat," Hoseok whispered, earning a punch in the arm from Jimin. "What are you guys planning on making?" Taehyung asked. "Well, we were kinda torn between making a rocket or using a potato as a source of energy."Jimin laughed. "We never got a chance to actually pick which one. What about you and Jungkook? Are you guys doing something on human anatomy?" Jimin winked. Taehyung punched him again and Jimin laughed. "Speak of the devil." Hoseok nodded his head towards the brown haired male walking towards them.

"Hey guys," Jungkook greeted them with a smile. Taehyung blushed deeply, remembering the events of this morning as he heard Jungkook's voice. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and smiled brighter. "How's it going, Tae?" Jungkook asked, putting his arm around him. Taehyung blushed even more and attempted to answer without raising suspicion. "I-I'm great." Jungkook nodded. "That's good. Looking forward to having you over later." Jungkook smirked. Jimin snickered and looked at Hoseok. "We're going to leave you two alone.. have fun." Jimin winked and grabbed Hoseok's hand, leading him away from the two younger males.

Jungkook snickered at the two and turned back to Taehyung, who was redder than a tomato. "You okay, Tae?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his hand up and down Taehyung's waist. Taehyung only got more flustered by the younger's actions and didn't respond, he just continued to stare at his feet. Jungkook put his hand under Taehyung's chin and lifted his head so he was looking at him. "Are you feeling well? You're a little red." Jungkook placed the back of his hand on Taehyung's forehead, checking for a fever. Taehyung softly removed Jungkook's hand from his forehead, letting their hands linger in each other's until Taehyung let go. "I feel fine. Thanks for your concern," Taehyung said, smiling softly.

Jungkook nodded and grabbed Taehyung's hand, leading him behind the school where no one else was. Taehyung looked at the other, confused. "Why'd you bring me here?" He asked, leaning against the wall of the school. Jungkook shrugged. "It's quieter." He joined Taehyung in leaning against the wall. He looked Taehyung up and down and studied the boys shape. He was insanely good looking. He was very thin and just a bit shorter than Jungkook. His blonde hair really complimented his dark brown eyes. Jungkook could look at the boy for hours. Taehyung noticed the boys staring and blushed. He hugged himself to cover up his body, making Jungkook look back up at his face. "Sorry.." He chuckled softly. "You're just really cute." Jungkook winked, causing Taehyung to blush even more. "I am not.." Taehyung said, hiding his face as well.

Jungkook chuckled again and put his hand on the older boy's waist, pulling him closer. Jungkook tilted Taehyung's chin up with his finger and leaned closer so their faces were only centimeters apart. Suddenly, Taehyung moved closer, brushing his lips against Jungkook's. Jungkook connected his lips to Taehyung's, moving his hand up on the back of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung leaned into the kiss and ran his hand through Jungkook's hair. This had been Taehyung's dream ever since he first saw Jungkook, freshman year of high school. He had a hard time believing this was actually happening but he also didn't want it to stop.

Suddenly, the boys were cut off by the bell and disconnected their lips. Both of them were blushing furiously and Jungkook's hair was a mess. Taehyung chuckled softly at the younger boy's mess of hair and fixed it the best he could before starting the walk to his class. Jungkook followed him, getting beside him quickly. He licked his lips and looked at Taehyung, smiling.

Jungkook blew Taehyung a kiss before heading off in the opposite direction to get to his class. Taehyung smiled and blew a kiss back, skipping to his class happily. Jimin saw Taehyung in the hall and saw how upbeat his mood was. Jimin walked over to him. "Hey, where'd you and Jungkook go? And what's with the skipping?" Jimin asked, smirking. Taehyung stopped skipping and turned to the shorter boy. "I don't know what you're talking about," Taehyung said, blushing. Jimin chuckled. " yeah, okay. I know that tone, Tae. Oh, my goodness! Did you and Jungkook kiss?" Jimin asked, a little too loud. Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand and looked around. "Keep it down, would ya? The whole school doesn't need to know." Taehyung chuckled. "So, its true? You and Jungkook~" Jimin teased, nudging Taehyung.

"We just kissed. He's not even gay. Maybe he just wanted to.. try it out," Taehyung said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Are you kidding me? Ive seen the way he looks at you, Tae." Jimin smirked. "Whatever. I'm not getting my hopes up.." Taehyung walked into his class and Jimin walked to his with a smile on his face.

—————————————————-

Hey! So, this was my first time writing smut.. it was a request from a friend and their will be more of it in other chapters. If you don't like it, I'm sorry.. just skip over those parts. Anyway, i hope you liked this chapter and i hope you all had a great Mother's Day. Or if you don't celebrate Mother's Day, i hope you had a great day! I purple you 💜