Chapter 16

"Are you guys coming to Jungkook's basketball game after school?" Taehyung asked. Hoseok nodded and leaned against the railing of the stairs. Yoongi looked at Jimin, waiting for his answer before saying anything. "I'm down."Jimin smiled at Yoongi and Yoongi nodded. "Sounds fun. Where will we meet up?" Yoongi asks, putting an arm around Jimin's waist. "We can all meet outside of the gym right after our last class." Just as Taehyung said that, Jungkook came up behind him and snaked his arms around his waist. Taehyung jumped slightly before realizing who it was. "You scared me, you jerk." Taehyung pouted. Jungkook laughed and poked Taehyung's nose lightly. "Sorry, baby.."

Hoseok made fake gagging noises. "Y'all are so lovey dovey," He teased, scrunching his nose. Jimin laughed, the rest of them joining him. "Speaking of that, how are you and Jun?" Jimin asked with a wink. Hoseok blushed slightly. "Well, his boyfriend keeps denying that he was cheating on him and Jun doesn't really know who to believe..." Hoseok explained, looking down. Jimin frowned and walked away from Yoongi to hug Hoseok. He rubbed is back as Hoseok hugged back. "I hope he realizes that Myungho is not a good person.. I cant stand to see him get hurt.." Hoseok bit his lip. Jimin let go of him and rubbed his shoulder. "He'll find out sooner or later.." Jimin frowned.

"We should change the subject before it gets any sadder..." Hoseok said, looking at everyone to see if someone could talk about anything else. Everyone looked down, trying to think of something to talk about. Yoongi pulled Jimin over to him and whispered something in his ear, causing the others to look up, confused. After Yoongi finished what he was saying, Jimin looked around at the others then back to Yoongi. He nodded and whispered something to him. "If you guys dont tell us what you're talking about, I might go crazy." Jungkook laughed, looking at the two boys curiously.

Jimin laughed and looked at Yoongi again waiting for him to nod an approval before turning back to the others. "So... we have an announcement for you guys.." Before Jimin could even finish, Taehyung was jumping up and down with excitement. He knew what Jimin was going to announce. They couldn't have made it more obvious. "Me and Yoongi are dating," He announced, a wide smile spreading across his face as Yoongi pulled him closer. Taehyung clapped his hands and smiled widely. "Yay! I'm so happy for you guys!" He celebrated. Hoseok and Jungkook smiled brightly and nodded, agreeing with what Taehyung was saying. Hoseok patted Jimin on the back. "I'm really happy for you, Chim." Jungkook nodded to Yoongi. "Good for you, man." Yoongi smiled. "Thanks, dude."

The bell rang, making half of them jump, while the others laughed. Jungkook gave Taehyung a quick kiss. "Ill see you at lunch, baby." He smiled, waving to the others before going the opposite direction to get to his class. Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek. "Bye, Chimmy." He waved before going the same direction of Jungkook and Hoseok. Jimin blushed and turned back to Taehyung. "So... hows your science project going?" Jimin asked. Taehyung laughed nervously. "There's been a lot of distractions lately..." He bit his lip. Jimin laughed. "Oh, yeah? Like what?" Jimin winked. Taehyung slapped him lightly and laughed. "You'll understand the distractions now that you and Yoongi are together." Taehyung nudged him. "Oh, shut up." Both the boys laugh and Taehyung waves at Jimin before walking into his class. Jimin waved back and walked to his class.

-time skip to the basketball game because these chapters are getting boring...-

Taehyung met up with Hoseok to walk to the doors of the gym. On the way there, they ran into Yoongi. "Hey, have you guys seen Jimin?" Yoongi asked. Just as Taehyung and Hoseok shook their heads, Jimin came running down the hallway and jumped on Yoongi. Yoongi held onto Jimin and tried to balance himself, laughing. "Jeez, Jimin. You scared the hell out of me." Jimin laughed and kissed Yoongi's cheek, getting down. Yoongi smiled at him and took his hand, intertwining their fingers. "Y'all really make me feel single." Hoseok laughed. The rest of them laughed as well as they made their way to the gym.

When they got there, Jimin walked up to the door and stood on his tip toes to see through the window on the door. "It's already pretty full. We should go in there now so we can get a seat," Jimin said, walking back over to Yoongi. The rest of them nodded and Taehyung opened the door for everyone, walking in behind Hoseok. The sound of the basketball being dribbled against the wood floor echoed throughout the gym, filling the boys ears. They each took a seat. Yoongi was to the left of Jimin, next to Hoseok and Taehyung was on the end. Taehyung looked out onto the court and saw everyone practicing, a certain muscular man catching his eye.

Jungkook had the ball and was dribbling it to the hoop while his teammates moved around in an attempt to block him. Jungkook got about two meters away from the hoop before shooting. One of the other boys jumped up and tried to stop the ball from going in the hoop with no success. The ball dropped though the hoop without even touching the ring. A smile spread across Taehyung's face and he bit his lip. Jungkook turned around and looked in the crowd. When he found Taehyung he winked and turned back to his teammates. Taehyung blushed slightly as a ton of people-mostly the girls-looked at him.

The actual game started and Jungkook's team was absolutely killing it! The score was 17-12 and there was only 2 minutes left of the game (idk how basketball games work so bare with me-). At the end of the game, the score was the same, but Jungkook's team still won. Taehyung stood up and cheered, along with the rest of the crowd. Everyone started exiting the gym as the players made their way to the locker room. Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi all waited outside the gym doors for Jungkook. When Taehyung saw Jungkook down the hall, he ran up to him and jumped on him, wrapping his legs around his waist. "Ah- Taehyung! I'm all sweaty!" Jungkook laughed, but hugged the boy back anyway. "You did amazing baby!" Taehyung gave Jungkook a long kiss before jumping off of him.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi were laughing at Taehyung. Jungkook walked over to them and everyone started congratulating him. "Thanks guys," He said with a big smile.

"So, what's everybody's plan?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms around Taehyung. Jimin looked at Yoongi. "He's probably going to my house." Jimin winked. Yoongi blushed and nodded. Taehyung chuckled. "I'll probably go home and watch some random k-drama like the single man I am." Hoseok said and laughed.

Jungkook nodded. "One of my friends is having a party tomorrow as I was wondering if any of you wanted to come?" They all looked at each other an nodded. "Sure, sounds fun. Where is it?" Yoongi asked. "I'll send you guys the address." Everyone nodded and said their goodbyes before heading their separate ways.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "I'm guessing you're going to my house?" Jungkook asked, knowing the answer already. Taehyung nodded. "You looked a little too hot during that basketball game. You're going to have to make up for it." Taehyung winked and grabbed Jungkook's hand, leading him to an exit.
————————————

Hello! I hope you all are staying safe due to the recent events that are going on. Also, justice for George Floyd! Black lives matter!!! I love you all and stay safe! 💜