Chapter 10

Jungkook made it to school the next day, his bruise pretty much gone. He made it to school before Taehyung so he leaned against the entrance gate and waited for him. While he was waiting a girl came up to him with a smile on her face. "Hello?" Jungkook said. She moved closer to him. "I'm Tzuyu," The girl said. She was very pretty and Jungkook was surprised he hadn't seen her before. "I'm Jungkook." He smiled and winked at her. Tzuyu blushed and moved closer to him. "Oh, i know who you are," She whispered into his ear.

Jungkook held her waist as she pressed herself against him, their faces inches apart. Jungkook connected the space between them. Tzuyu leaned into the kiss, pushing Jungkook up against the gate more. Jungkook kept one of his hands on her waist and moved the other one up to her cheek.

Taehyung was walking with Jimin to school and they had just gotten there. Taehyung was talking to Jimin about Jungkook, not seeing what was going on between Tzuyu and Jungkook. When Jimin saw his eyes widened as he pulled Taehyung away as quick as he could. "What the hell Jimin?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin. Jimin didn't know what to say. He didn't want to make Taehyung sad. He just kept staring at Jungkook, who now, had Tzuyu grinding on him slowly.

Taehyung followed Jimin's glare and his jaw dropped. He stood there for quite a while, mouth agape. He knew him and Jungkook weren't technically dating but it still felt like he had just witnessed Jungkook cheating on him. He gathered himself up and ran behind the school, tears streaming down his face. Jimin followed him after glaring at jungkook, looking like he wanted to kill him.

Jimin walked up to Taehyung and pulled him into a hug. Taehyung cried onto Jimin's shoulder as Jimin held him and rubbed his back. "Baby.. its okay,' Jimin said in an attempt to calm Taehyung. "Why me?" Taehyung asked, his voice cracking. Jimin just shook his head and shrugged. 'I don't know but you don't deserve it Tae. You can do much better than stupid Jeon Jungwhore anyway." Jimin rolled his eyes. Taehyung sniffled. "I don't want better.. I want Jungkook.." Taehyung mumbled. Jimin frowned and pulled him into another hug. "I know baby... i know.."
————

The rest of the day was absolute hell for Taehyung. During lunch, jungkook came to sit by him, unaware that he had seen the events that occurred this morning. Taehyung looked at him sadly and got up mumbling, "Why don't you sit with Tzuyu?" Jungkook watched as Taehyung walked out of the cafeteria with a confused and sad expression on his face. He turned to Jimin who was looking at him like he wanted to kill him. Then, Jimin stood up as well and followed Taehyung. Jungkook sat there and looked at Hoseok. "What's going on?" He asked him. Hoseok shrugged.

Jungkook decided he should follow them as well. He found them in the bathroom. Jimin was hugging Taehyung as he wiped tears from his eyes. Jungkook's heart dropped at the sight of Taehyung crying. He walked up to the boys and put his hand on jimins shoulder causing him to jump. Jimin let go of Taehyung and turned to Jungkook. Jimin crossed his arms. 'What do you want, Jeon?" Jungkook looked at Jimin confused then looked back at Taehyung, who was still wiping away tears. Jimin blocked his view from Taehyung and glared angrily up at Jungkook.

"Why the fuck would you do that to Taehyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook harshly. "What do you mean?" Right when he finished his sentence he remembered this morning. He put a hand over his mouth and looked over at Taehyung. Jungkook didn't know what to say. He didn't feel anything towards Tzuyu. She was just a little play thing, like most of the girls were to Jungkook.

Jungkook walked over to Taehyung and tried to hug him, but Jimin stopped him. "You broke his heart and you expect to just hug it out?" Jungkook looked at Jimin, hurt. "He was crying for almost an hour this morning. He skipped home room to cry in the bathroom. You cant just hug this out." Jungkook frowned , his heart sinking farther as heard what Jimin said.

"Taehyung I'm so sorry.. she means nothing to me." Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung looked down and avoided eye contact with him. "Please, Taehyung.. please forgive me.." Taehyung sniffled and wanted, more than anything, to pull Jungkook into a big hug, but he didn't know if he should trust him. If he did it once, what's stopping him from doing it again? Taehyung shrugged Jungkook's hand off his shoulder and walked out of the bathroom. He hoped this was the right choice because it sure as hell did not feel like it.

Jimin followed Taehyung, bumping Jungkook's shoulder on the way out. Jungkook stood in the bathroom, alone and completely still. He regretted every bit of this morning and wanted nothing more than for Taehyung to forgive him. He turned to look at himself in the mirror and slammed his hands on the edge of the sink. "Why the fuck do i have to be so stupid?" Jungkook yelled. He slammed his hands down on the sink again before breaking down.

Jungkook skipped two of his classes and just stayed in the bathroom, regretting everything. He went to his last class but didn't pay much attention. When the bell rang he ran out of the school quickly being stopped in his tracks by Tzuyu. "Hey, baby~" Tzuyu winked. "Can i come over to your house?" Jungkook shook his head and moved her out of the way. She turned around looking at him angrily. "What the hell?" She yelled. "I don't like you Tzuyu. Stay away from me." Jungkook started walking back home, feeling no sympathy when he heard Tzuyu start crying.

Taehyung watched the interaction between Tzuyu and Jungkook and wondered if it was a good idea to leave Jungkook.
————————-

Hehe hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and i purple you all 💜