Chapter 21

~At the party~

Jungkook held out a drink to Taehyung, Taehyung shaking his head. "You need someone to bring your drunk ass home," Taehyung yelled to Jungkook over the music. "Aww you're no fun, Tae." Jungkook took a sip of the drink he tried to give to Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes watched the other down the drink.

Jungkook went out onto the dance floor. Taehyung made sure to keep an eye on him to make sure he didnt do anything like Jimin. Even in his drunken state, Jungkook seemed to be doing the same thing with Taehyung. Suddenly, one of Taehyung's old friends came up to him.

"Hey, Taehyung! Is that really you?" Taehyung looked up to find Bogum. "Oh my goodness! Bogum?" Bogum nodded and smiled brightly.

Hs brown hair was perfectly styled on the top of his head. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt. The front of the shirt was tucked into a pair of black ripped jeans with a black belt around his waist.

"It's been so long," Bogum added. Taehyung nodded and stood up to pull Bogum into a hug. Bogum smiled and hugged Taehyung back. Jungkook saw this from the crowd and got slightly jealous. Taehyung pulled away and smiled up at the older male. He motioned Bogum to sit next to him and Bogum did use that. He spun his chair around to look at Taehyung.

"So, how have you been?" Bogum asked Taehyung. Taehyung smiled. "Ive been very well, thank you!" Taehyung answered. "How about you?" Taehyung asked. "Ive been good." Taehyung nodded and smiled brighter.

Jungkook continued to watch from the crowd, keeping his eyes on Bogum. He saw Bogum's gaze go from Taehyung's eyes to his lips as Taehyung was talking. He got infuriated. He began walking towards the duo when Bogum put his hand on Taehyung's cheek and pulled him into a kiss. Jungkook clenched his jaw and walked faster.

Taehyung put his hand on Bogum's chest, pushing him away. He wiped his mouth and just as he was about to tell Bogum he had a boyfriend and that he needed to go, Jungkook came up. His face was red with anger. He lifted his fist and punched Bogum harshly in the jaw.

Taehyung's jaw dropped. Bogum held his jaw and looked up at Jungkook. Bogum stood up, clenching his fists. Taehyung stood up quickly and put a hand on both of their chests. "Guys stop," Taehyung said firmly. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pulled him close to his chest. Bogum's eyebrows furrowed. "Bogum, this is my boyfriend." Taehyung pointed to Jungkook. Bogum's eyes widened. "I think you should leave," Jungkook growled.

Bogum looked at Taehyung one last time before leaving. Taehyung looked up at Jungkook who was still looking at Bogum with fire in his eyes. Taehyung placed a short kiss on his cheek to calm him down. "Baby, I think we should get going." Jungkook looked down at him, his expression softening slightly. He nodded and grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"We should let Hoseok and Jun know that we're leaving," Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and started looking around for Hoseok and Jun. After five minutes of trying to find them, they gave up. "Maybe they already went home?" Taehyung shrugged. "Or they found one of the spare rooms." Jungkook winked. Taehyung chuckled.

They got outside to the car and Jungkook took out the keys, about to get in the front seat. "Hey, hey. What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asked, holding out his hand to take the the keys. "I'm fine, Tae. That stupid guy got me so mad it sobered me up." Taehyung shook his head. "Give me the keys, Jungkook," He demanded. Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung gave Jungkook a look that scared him. He looked like a momma tiger ready to pounce.

Jungkook hung his head and gave up, giving the keys to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and opened the door to the drivers seat as Jungkook made his way over to the passenger side. Taehyung buckled himself and started the car.

~Time skip because car rides are boring~

Jungkook plopped down on his bed. "Aren't you going to get changed?" Taehyung asked, taking his shirt off. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and took his shirt off along with his pants. Taehyung chuckled. "That works, I guess." Taehyung grabbed one of Jungkook's shirts and put it on, taking off his jeans. He was left in his fishnet stockings and Jungkook's shirt on top. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and licked his lips.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and rolled his eyes, taking off his stockings and folding them and putting them with his shirt. Jungkook's shirt fell just bellow the end of is boxers, exposing Taehyung's thin thighs. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off them.

Taehyung climbed into bed with Jungkook. Jungkook pulled him closer, running his hand up and down his thigh. Taehyung chuckled and cuddled up to Jungkook, closing his eyes. "Goodnight, Kookie," Taehyung whispered, kissing Jungkook's cheek softly. Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead. "Goodnight, baby."
——————————

Hey! Sorry that this is so short- this is kinda just a filler chapter. I'm finally back though 😂 I hope you all are having a great day/night! Stay safe my babies! I purple you! 💜