Chapter 17

Warning: this chapter will contain a lot of smut 😂 read at your own risk
————————————
Jungkook and Taehyung walked into Jungkook's house, Jungkook closing the door behind them. They walked up to Jungkook's room and Taehyung sat on Jungkook's bed. Jungkook removed his shirt and threw it in a hamper that was next to his door. Taehyung bit his lip as he looked his boyfriend up and down. Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung and chuckled. "I'm going to take a shower," He said, walking over to his dresser and grabbing some fresh clothes.

Taehyung looked up at him and nodded before going back to admiring his body. Jungkook walked closer to Taehyung and held his hand out. "Care to join me?" He smirked. Taehyung took his hand and nodded desperately. Jungkook chuckled and lead Taehyung to the bathroom.

When they got there, Jungkook began undressing the rest of the way. Taehyung did the same, but more slowly. Jungkook turned to him, fully naked. Taehyung blushed and started moving quicker. When he was done, Jungkook turned the water on and stepped into the shower. He leaned his head back and let the water flow throughout his hair. Taehyung watched him, waiting him even more than he did before.

Taehyung stepped closer to the shower and felt Jungkook's arm wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him the rest of the way in. Taehyung blushed and looked up slightly at Jungkook. Jungkook pulled him closer so their chests were touching. He leaned down and brought Taehyung into a long passionate kiss. Taehyung's hands traveled up to Jungkook's wet hair as Jungkook's stayed at Taehyung's waist. Jungkook moved forward so that Taehyung's back was against the wall of the shower. The cold wall sent shivers down Taehyung's spine as Jungkook pressed his body against him.

Jungkook disconnected from the kiss and began to trail kisses along Taehyung's jawline and neck. Taehyung threw his head back, giving Jungkook access to more of his neck. Taehyung let a small moan escape through his lips. Jungkook moved his hand and groped Taehyung's ass earning a squeal followed by a moan from the older male. Jungkook smirked and kissed Taehyung again, this time it was more rough and lustful.

Jungkook brought one of his fingers to Taehyung's entrance and inserted his finger into Taehyung's tight hole. Taehyung moaned and gripped Jungkook's back, digging his nails into him. Jungkook thrusted his finger in and out of him before adding two more, stretching him as his moans filled the room. When Jungkook felt that Taehyung was ready for him, he placed his hands on the back of Taehyung's thighs. "Jump," He commanded and Taehyung obliged, wrapping his lags around Jungkook's waist as he positioned himself with Taehyung's stretched hole.

Taehyung moaned loudly as Jungkook's member entered him slowly. Jungkook waited for Taehyung to get used to him before moving slowly. "F-Faster, please~" Taehyung moaned, digging his nails deeper into Jungkook's back. Jungkook quickened his pace, pulling out almost all the way before slamming right back into Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a loud moan that echoed throughout the room and Jungkook knew he had hit his prostate. Jungkook continued at this pace and hit Taehyung's prostate every time. Taehyung's eyes started to water as he was brought closer and closer to his climax. "I-I'm gonna.." Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, he came all over his and Jungkook's chest with a loud moan.

Jungkook didnt stop though. He continued at his rough and fast pace, overstimulating the other boy who already had tears running down his face. Jungkook started to reach his climax as well, cumming inside of Taehyung after a couple more thrusts. Jungkook pulled out and set Taehyung down.

Taehyung could barely stand up straight and Jungkook had to help him wash up before washing himself. By the time they got out of the shower, they were all wrinkly and the water had turned cold making the boys shiver.