Chapter 32

Hey, everyone! I'm really sorry for the late update... schools been very stressful lately.. I'll try to update as often as I can, but if I don't I'm very sorry- anyway, enjoy :)
—————————————————

He reached the waistband of his jeans and dipped his fingers past it...

Taehyung bit his lip as he felt Jungkook start to palm him through his boxers. But, Taehyung being his stubborn self, he still didn't say anything, trying to pretend he didn't feel or hear anything.

Jungkook started palming him harder, putting both his legs on either side of Taehyung. He leaned into Taehyung's ear again. "Still not talking, huh?" Jungkook whispered. No response from Taehyung. That's when Jungkook stopped touching Taehyung and moving away, leaving him painfully hard.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook and then down at his boner. Jungkook just grabs his phone and starts scrolling through social media.

Taehyung turns his body completely to look at Jungkook. Taehyung's crawled closer to Jungkook and whimpered. "W-Why'd you stop..?" Taehyung asks Jungkook. "Oh, so now you talk?" Jungkook said, not looking up from his phone.

Taehyung looked down and frowned. "M sorry.." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook just nodded and went back to his phone.

Taehyung whimpered again and moved closer. "C-Can you help me..?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook turned his head towards Taehyung. "I dont know if I want to.." Taehyung looked down and shook his head. "Fine. Ill just take care of it myself.." Taehyung got up and started walking towards the bathroom before he felt someone grab his wrist and push him against the door, pinning him down. Taehyung sunk down slightly and looked up at Jungkook, smirking.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung and pursed his lips. "What are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked in a mocking, almost testing tone. Jungkook's eyes narrowed and he grabbed Taehyung, throwing him on the bed and getting on top of him. He leaned down and whispered in Taehyung's ear, his tone 10 octaves lower than usual. "Don't use that tone with me, Kim Taehyung. Your parents are home." Taehyung shivered and sunk down.

"Ill help you, but be prepared for the next time we're alone. I'm not gonna go easy." Taehyung nodded quickly and watched Jungkook as he lowered himself and began taking Taehyung's pants off. He pulled his pants and boxers off at the same time and threw them somewhere in his room and watched as Taehyung's hardened member sprung up and fell onto his stomach.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who's head was already thrown back, lip tightly between his teeth. Jungkook smirked and traced his tongue slowly up Taehyung's shaft. Taehyung whimpered and tried bucking his hips up, but Jungkook held them down firmly and  continued teasing the other.

Taehyung got impatient and began begging. "J-Jungkook.. please.." he whined. "Please what?" Jungkook asked. "Can you please stop t-teasing..?" Jungkook chuckled. "Hmm.." Taehyung's whined again. "Please..?" Taehyung said, but it came out more as a breathless whine.

Jungkook pretend like he was thinking for a second before smirking slightly and finally gave in. He took the tip into his mouth before bobbing his head up and down, taking Taehyung all in. Taehyung's back arched as a small moan slipped past his lips. Jungkook suddenly stopped and used his free hand to grab a pillow and put it over Taehyung's mouth. "We don't need your parents hearing us, now so we?" Taehyung just shook his head and pressed the pillow down to muffle his moans as Jungkook started again.

This continued like this for a good 15 minutes, Jungkook picking up his pace and then dropping it again just to edge Taehyung and make him whine. Finally, Taehyung moved the pillow to breath out a low, "I'm c-close.." Jungkook pulled off and smirked. He started jerking Taehyung off, pulling small muffled moans from the smaller boy. Not much later, Taehyung came in Jungkook's hand with a loud moan, muffled by the pillow. Jungkook came shortly afterwards, inside Taehyung.

Jungkook pulled out slowly and grabbed some tissues, cleaning him and Taehyung up quickly. He put his boxers back on and climbed back into bed with Taehyung, holding him tight. "I hope you know, I won't go as easy on you the next time we're alone, brat," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung just curled up and snuggled into Jungkook's chest. "Love you.." Taehyung whispered. "Love you too," Jungkook whispered back.
—————————————————
I'm really sorry for the late update, school is really beating me up- I hope you guys can understand.. hope you're all doing good! Love you! I'll update as soon as I can! Also, I wanna thank you for 9k views!! What! That's insane! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️