Chapter 23

Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and rubbed small circles on it. "Don't be nervous. They'll love you," Taehyung reassured. Jungkook took a deep breath. "I'm just not used to meeting other peoples parents.." Taehyung sighed and smiled softly. "I know, but there is nothing to worry about. Ill be right by your side the whole time. Jungkook takes another deep breath before nodding. "Okay, I'm ready." Taehyung smiles and opens the passenger door to get out.

After Jungkook locks the car, the two of them link hands and walk up to the door. Taehyung opens it and walks in. "I'm home!" Taehyung yells, making Jungkook giggle softly. Jin pokes his head out from the top of the stairs and smiled at the boys. "Sorry, honey. Ill be down in a second. Your Appa is taking forever to get ready," Jin said, giggling. Taehyung heard a small 'shut up' come from his Appa and he let out a small chuckle.

Taehyung nodded and Jin went back to where his husband was, fixing his hair up. Taehyung led Jungkook over to the living room and they sat down on the couch. Taehyung laid his head in Jungkook's lap, both boys on their phone, waiting for Taehyung's parents to come downstairs. Jungkook ran his free hand through Taehyung's hair.

Finally, Jin and Namjoon came downstairs. Jungkook looked over the couch to look at the couple, giving them a warm smile, trying to act as normal as possible. Even though, on the inside, he was a nervous wreck. Jin smiled sweetly at him and Namjoon gave him a small wave. Taehyung sat up and smiled at his parents. Despite Namjoon taking extra time to get ready, he looked the same as always, making Taehyung chuckle softly. He got up to give them both hugs. Jungkook smiled at how cute Taehyung was with his parents.

Taehyung turned to Jungkook and held his hand out. Jungkook took it and stood up next to Taehyung, trying to hide his nervousness. "Eommma, Appa, this is Jungkook," Taehyung introduced with a big smile on his face. Jungkook bowed politely. "It's nice to meet you both," Jungkook said. Jin smiled. "It's nice to meet you too, honey," Jin replied sweetly. The sound of his voice calmed Jungkook down a lot and he could tell where Taehyung had gotten his soothing skills.

Namjoon stood there with his arms crossed, looking Jungkook up and down as if he was scanning him. Jin nudged him with his elbow, causing Namjoon to shoot his head to the side and look at Jin. Jin motioned towards Jungkook. "Are you taking care of my son?" Namjoon asked, not even greeting Jungkook. Then, all nervousness that Jin might've gotten rid of hit Jungkook in the face like a heavy boulder. "U-Umm.. yes, sir. I am taking very good care of him." Jungkook mentally cursed himself for stuttering. He felt a hand rub his back and he looked over to Taehyung, smiling slightly.

Namjoon nodded. "Good. You better not hurt him," Namjoon said firmly. Jungkook nodded hastily. "I wont, sir." Namjoon nodded and Jin shook his head, rolling his eyes. Jin put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Don't worry about him, honey. He's just protective." Jin laughed softly, making Jungkook feel better almost immediately. Jungkook smiled and nodded.

Jin patted his back. "I'm making chicken and rice for lunch. Is that okay with you, Jungkook?" Jungkook nodded. "That's great! Thank you!" Jin smiled at Jungkook and gave Taehyung a thumbs up and a wink before going to make lunch. Taehyung blushed and pulled Jungkook upstairs.

He dragged Jungkook to his rooms and they sat down on Taehyung's bed. "That wasn't so bad, right?" Taehyung asks, laying in between Jungkook's legs. Jungkook shook his head. "Your Appa is really intimidating though.." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung's giggled. "Don't worry. He wouldn't hurt a fly," Taehyung said, putting his hand on Jungkook's thigh. Jungkook looked at him and smiled, pushing some hair out of his face.

"You're so cute, TaeTae," Jungkook whispered. Taehyung smiled brightly at him. "I know," He said, chuckling. Jungkook chuckled as well and leaned in, kissing Taehyung lightly. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face and deepened the kiss. Jungkook pulled away first, making Taehyung whine. Jungkook snickered and pecked Taehyung's lips before pulling out his phone.