Chapter 12

Hello! Just a warning that this chapter will include some smut 😏 so now that you have been warned i hope you enjoy this chapter
————————————-

Taehyung jumped into Jungkook's arms and Jungkook laughed, spinning him around. Everyone around them gasped. Taehyung was the last person everyone thought Jungkook would be with. All the girls gave Taehyung a death glare and began whispering to their girlfriends. Taehyung and Jungkook just blocked out everyone and stayed in there own world.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung with him, going behind the school. Taehyung chuckled and leaned against the wall. Jungkook just stood back and looked Taehyung up and down, causing him to blush and cover himself up. Jungkook looked up at his face and laughed. "Damn, Tae. Really fixed yourself up this morning, huh?" Jungkook winked, moving closer to Taehyung. Taehyung blushed brighter and watched Jungkook move closer to him until he was basically pinning him on the wall, their faces inches apart. "How about I pay you back for making out with Tzuyu?" Taehyung didnt answer he just put his hand on the back of Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer, connecting their lips.

Jungkook brought one of his hands up to Taehyung's waist and the other one he tangled in Taehyung's bleached blonde hair. Jungkook pressed himself further onto the other and put his knee between his legs, causing Taehyung to moan slightly into the kiss. The moan sent a vibration through Jungkook and he gripped Taehyung's hair harder. Taehyung moaned slightly, again and snaked his hand into Jungkook's hair. Jungkook took advantage of Taehyung's moan and he stuck his tongue into the other's mouth. There wasn't much of a fight for dominance, Jungkook won immediately and explored Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook lifted Taehyung up and wrapped his legs around his waist as they continued their make out session. Suddenly,  they were cut off by the bell. Jungkook pulled away and groaned, setting Taehyung down. Both boys were panting heavily and their hair was a mess. They both laughed at the other's state and fixed each other up before walking into the school.

Before the boys had to split up, Jungkook placed a gentle kiss on Taehyung's lips, walking to his class. Taehyung blushed and made his way to his class with a big smile on his face. On the way, Taehyung bumped into Jimin. "Ah- Tae! So... what did you and Jungkook do behind the school?" He asked, smirking. Taehyung punched him lightly. "No! Nothing like that you pervert!" Taehyung blushed. Jimin laughed and nudged him. "So, you're telling me that you and Jungkook went behind the school to just... hangout?" Jimin asked, winking. "I mean.. we made out but.." Taehyung mumbled. Jimin 'ooh'ed and poked Taehyung's arm. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Taehyung chuckled. "Ill see you in lunch, Chim." Jimin waved to him, giving him one last wink before turning around and heading to his class.
——————

"Jimin, you should invite Yoongi over to the table sometime," Taehyung suggested, leaning on Jungkook. "Eh.. Yoongi's a very antisocial person so i dont know if he'd agree, but ill ask him today." Jimin smiled. "It's weird that I've never heard of this 'Yoongi' person," Hoseok said. "I know pretty much everyone." Jimin looked up at Hoseok. "You'll love him! He's really sweet. He might look intimidating at first, but on the inside he's like a little kitten." Jimin smiled brightly. "Wow, Jimin. You seem to be really into him," Jungkook teased. Taehyung laughed and Jimin blushed. "I'm not! He's just a really interesting person." Everyone laughed making Jimin pout.

The group enjoyed their food and talked with each other about many things until the bell rang. They all walked out together and split up into their classes. Taehyung was so excited to hangout with Jungkook after school that he almost forgot that he had to take notes. He listened to his teachers babble on for another 2 hours before the last bell finally rang. Taehyung ran out of the school quickly and waited at the doors for Jungkook.

Jungkook walked through the doors and walked up to Taehyung with a smile on his face. "You ready to go, Taetae?" Jungkook asked, kissing Taehyung's cheek and intertwining his fingers with Taehyung's. Taehyung blushed slightly and nodded.

Jungkook and Taehyung made their way to Jungkook's house. Once they got there, the boys ran upstairs to Jungkook's room. Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed while Taehyung stood up, looking for their science stuff. "It's at the bottom of my closet," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and made his way to Jungkook's closet. Jungkook bit his lip and watched Taehyung bend down to grab their science project. Taehyung came over and set the project on the bed.

Jungkook couldn't wait and pulled Taehyung onto his lap making Taehyung gasp. "Jungkook wha-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook's lips on his. Taehyung's hands quickly made their way to Jungkook's hair, tangling his fingers in Jungkook's dark brown locks. Jungkook held Taehyung's waist tightly and wasted no time. He stuck his tongue in Taehyung's mouth and explored his mouth once again. Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook grabbed his thighs and flipped him over so that he was laying on the bed and Jungkook was hovering over him.

Jungkook quickly took off his shirt and then Taehyung's. He stood there for a second, admiring Taehyung's body before he started sucking on his neck. Taehyung let out a moan as he tangled his fingers back in Jungkook's hair. Jungkook started trailing kisses down Taehyung's chest and stomach, stopping at the belt of his jeans. Taehyung whimpered and squirmed wanting more. Jungkook let the other have his way as he unbuckled Taehyung's belt. He threw it to the side and slowly started pulling Taehyung's jeans off. Once they were off, he threw them to the side as well, leaning into Taehyung and kissing him lustfully.

Jungkook pressed himself into Taehyung, creating friction between their clothed members. Taehyung moaned loudly and Jungkook broke the kiss. Taehyung bit his lip as he watched Jungkook's hands move to his boxers. Jungkook looped his fingers in his boxers and took them off, watching Taehyung's dick spring up. Jungkook smirked at Taehyung before grabbing his dick and teased the tip of it with his tongue. Taehyung moaned loudly and gripped Jungkook's hair tighter. Jungkook continued to tease Taehyung's tip before taking in his whole length all at once.

Taehyung moaned and laid his head back on Jungkook's bed, biting his lip. Jungkook started bobbing his head up and down until Taehyung came down his throat with a loud moan. Jungkook licked up every last bit of it before unbuckling his belt. Jungkook took his pants and boxers off quickly and Taehyung looked at his body quickly before Jungkook slammed into him.

Taehyung moaned-well, more like screamed-loudly. Jungkook didnt move until Taehyung gave him permission, not wanting to hurt him. When Taehyung nodded, indicating he could start moving, he started very slowly. He picked up the pace slightly but stayed at relatively slow pace. "F-faster, daddy!" Taehyung moaned. Jungkook stopped. "What was that?" Taehyung blushed after realizing what he said. "F-faster.." Taehyung stuttered. "What did you say after that?" Taehyung blushed brighter. "D-daddy.." Taehyung mumbled. "Good boy." Jungkook smirked, slamming into Taehyung. He moaned loudly as Jungkook hit his prostate. Jungkook sped up and continuously hit Taehyung's prostate with every thrust until Taehyung came again all over his and Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook continued thrusting into him until he released inside of him as well. Jungkook pulled out and grabbed a towel that he conveniently had next to his bed and cleaned him and Taehyung up before cuddling up with Taehyung. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and whispered, "You did great, baby." In his ear before falling asleep along with Taehyung.
————————————-

Woo- I've never written smut like this before and I'm honestly regretting my life decisions. So, let me know if you guys want more smut 😏 until next time, i hope you all have a wonderful day/night and i purple you all 💜