Chapter 14

"You should come to one of my basketball games this week," Jungkook said, putting his arm around my waist. "Really? What day?" Taehyung asked, looking up at the slightly taller boy. They walked down the long narrow hall, on there way to lunch. "Friday, after school. Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi can come as well if they want." Taehyung nodded. "Sounds fun." He smiled. Jungkook opened the door to the cafeteria, motioning for Taehyung to walk in. Taehyung nodded to him and made his way to their table, not grabbing anything to eat.

"Why didnt you grab any food, baby?" Jungkook asked, coming back to the table after grabbing his food. Taehyung shook his head. "I'm not really hungry.." He mumbled. Jungkook looked at him, confused. "Youre eating something whether you want to or not," Jungkook said, handing Taehyung the peanut butter and jelly sandwich off his tray. Taehyung pushed it away and shook his head. Jungkook pushed it back in his face. "Eat it, Taehyung," He said firmly. Taehyung hesitantly grabbed the food from Jungkook's hand and bit off a small piece of it. "Thank you.." Taehyung mumbled.

The rest of them came over to the table, this time Jimin was accompanied by a short mint haired boy. He gave them a small wave before sitting next to Jimin, avoiding eye contact from everyone. Jimin rubbed his thigh slightly, comforting him. "Everyone, this is Yoongi," Jimin announced smiling at the boy. Yoongi looked up slightly, looking at Jimin and smiling back. He looked to the others and nodded. "It nice to meet you all," Yoongi said softly. "Jimin talks about you guys a lot." He points to Jimin and chuckles softly. "I know you two from science," He points to Taehyung and Jungkook. "but I've never met this one." He points to Hoseok.

Hoseok smiles at him and sticks his hand out for Yoongi to shake. "I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi." Yoongi smiles a cute little gummy smile and shakes Hoseok's hand. "Nice to meet you, Hobi." Jimin smiles. "I knew you guys would get along," Jimin said happily. Yoongi smiled brightly at Jimin, like his happiness lit up Yoongi's world. Taehyung smiled at the two and nudged Jungkook. Jungkook looked over at him and smirked, knowing exactly what he was getting at: Yoongi had a crush.

The ball had rung and the boys split up into their classes. Taehyung to English, Jungkook and Hoseok to history, Jimin to math, and Yoongi to music. Taehyung was pretty good with English. His Oppa spoke fluent in English and would always help him if he had trouble with it. Jungkook was the worst with English out of all of them. He knew some words but didnt understand it very well. He always refused Taehyung's help and told him he knew it pretty well, but Taehyung knew the truth.

Hoseok was a sucker for history. It was his favorite subject. He had always found things from the past very interesting. He had almost a little museum in his room. The history of airplanes interested him the most. Hoseok would have loved to become a pilot one day. Jungkook, on the other hand, hated history. He hated most subjects, but he absolutely despised history. No one knew why they just knew that Jungkook would never even try in that class.

Jimin wasn't bad at math, but he was never the smartest kid in the class by any means. Jimin mainly focused on dancing and singing so he didnt do the best in any subject. He never got above a B+ in any subject, but he wasn't stupid and everyone knew that. He just didnt try.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was insanely passionate about music. He wanted to be a song writer when he grew up. That's why him and Jimin got along so well, they were both passionate about music. Yoongi, though, was more into rap and Jimin was more into pop and slow songs or just songs he could dance to.

The boys sat through the rest of their classes, some of them paying attention, some of them looking out the window at the blue sunlit spring sky (I dont know if I've mentioned the season before and if I did and it was a different season please tell me)

The final bell rang and each of them grabbed their stuff and ran out the door. They all met outside the school. "We should all go to my house, hangout for a bit." Jungkook said. The rest of them nodded. Jungkook gave them his address as Taehyung and him walk over to his car.

Taehyung and Jungkook get there first, obviously. Jungkook sits on the couch and Taehyung joins him, sitting on his lap. Jungkook holds his waist and smiles at him. His smile turns into a frown as he remembered Taehyung at lunch. "Hey, what was up with you today at lunch?" He asks. Taehyung looks down and sighs. "I'm not happy with my body... I feel like I'm not good enough for you..." He mumbled. Jungkook's heart dropped at the words coming from Taehyung's mouth. "What gave you that idea, baby?" He asks, lifting Taehyung's chin so he was looking at him. Taehyung shook his head. "I heard some girls talking about how I wasn't good enough for you and that I should be more skinny and that I didnt deserve to be with you..." Taehyung repeats the things said by a couple of Jungkook's fan girls.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he moved Taehyung so that his legs were wrapped around Jungkook's waist. "Baby.. dont listen to those stupid bitches. You are beautiful and your body is perfect just the way it is. If anyone says something like that again, you tell me immediately so I can beat them to a pulp." Taehyung shook his head and chuckled slightly. "You dont need to do that, but thank you." Taehyung hugged him and Jungkook hugged back tightly. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Taehyung got off of Jungkook and walked over to the door, opening it to let everyone in. Yoongi and Jimin came in first with Hoseok not far behind. "So.. what do you guys wanna do?" Taehyung asked, sitting back on Jungkook's lap. "Let's play truth or dare." Jimin smirked.
———————————

Hey- this chapter is finally out! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and Ill try coming out with chapter 15 as soon as I can.

One more thing, STREAM DAECHWITA NOW OR PERISH!!!!!! Alright, now that that is said

One more thing, STREAM DAECHWITA NOW OR PERISH!!!!!! Alright, now that that is said.. I hope you all have a great day/night I purple you all 💜