Chapter 25

Warning: there will be smut up ahead, so read with caution
—————————————

Hoseok took a deep breath and knocked on Jun's door. He looked down and waited for Jun to open the door. He wanted to apologize for the events that occurred. He didn't want to be on bad terms with him.

He heard shuffling coming from inside the house and moments later the door opened, revealing Jun in a long black shirt and gray sweatpants. He looked Hoseok up and down. "What's up?"

Hoseok looked up at Jun and frowned. "I'm sorry about what happened after the party.." Hoseok mumbled, looking back down. Jun sighed. "It's fine. We were drunk. It didn't mean anything," Jun said. Those last four words hurt Hoseok. He felt like someone had just stabbed him in the heart.

He looked back up, holding back his tears. "Right... it meant nothing....." With that, Hoseok turned around and left, ignoring everything around him. He walked to his car. He continued to try and hold back his tears so he could see where he was driving, but as soon as he walked into his house, he let it all out. Every emotion he was holding in came out all at once.

He slammed his fists down onto the couch and fell to his knees, closing his eyes as clear, salty tears spilled out of them. Those words were echoing in his head, the only thing he could here. It was like a broken record inside his own mind. Of course it meant nothing, Hoseok. You're stupid to think for even a second that he would ever like you back.

Suddenly, he got a call. He didn't hear it at first, but when he did he wiped his tears and took a few deep breaths before answering.

"Hey, Y-Yoongi.."

~Taekook~

"You better be quiet, baby," Jungkook said in a deep, seductive voice. Taehyung bit his lip and nodded, putting his hands on the back of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook leaned down and brushed his lips over Taehyung's. Taehyung pulled him down and connected the space between their faces.

At first, the kiss was sweet and passionate, until it became more rough and desperate. Jungkook's hands made their way down to Taehyung's waist band. He dipped his fingers past it and pulled away from from the kiss. Taehyung whined but Jungkook put his fingers up to his mouth. "Suck," He whispered.

Taehyung obliged and Jungkook began unzipping Taehyung's jeans. When Jungkook had gotten Taehyung's pants and boxers off, he pulled his fingers away and brought them to Taehyung's hole. He circled his index finger around the opening. Bringing his other finger to his lips, he said, "Shh.." He gave Taehyung no time to comprehend what he had just said before shoving his entire finger inside him.

Taehyung bit his lip hard in order to keep back his sounds. When Jungkook added two more fingers, Taehyung bit down on his lip so hard that he thought he would bite right through it. Even then, his moans were still slightly audible and it turned Jungkook on even more.

He took his fingers out, leaving Taehyung empty. Jungkook started undressing himself slowly. Taehyung whined and moved his hand down to his hard member to give himself some relief. Jungkook quickly removed his hand and pinned it above is head. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's shirt over his head and trailed kisses down his chest, keeping his hands pinned against the bed.

Taehyung bit his lip harder and closed his eyes as Jungkook ran his tongue down Taehyung's torso, stopping at his member. Jungkook grabbed the shaft of Taehyung's dick and teasingly licked the tip, looking at Taehyung through his eyelashes.

Taehyung whimpered and bucked his hips upward, causing Jungkook to pull back. He grabbed Taehyung's hips and lined himself up with him, wasting no time to slam into him. Taehyung unexpectedly let out a loud moan. Jungkook's eyes widened as he grabbed a pillow and threw it at Taehyung, who held it against his face, muffling his moans.

Jungkook didnt hold back at all and was slamming into Taehyung at a crazy, inhumane speed. Taehyung may have had a pillow over his head but it only slightly muffled the amazing sounds that were slipping past his lips.

Jungkook threw his head back, close to reaching his high. Jungkook groaned and bit his lip, cumming inside Taehyung. Taehyung came right after, all over his chest.

He took the pillow off his face, panting. "Damn.." He breathed out. Jungkook chuckled and kissed Taehyung. He grabbed some tissues that were on Taehyung's nightstand and wiped them up.

They got into pajamas and snuggled up under the covers. They put the TV on and Taehyung put on 2moons2. When they got all comfy, Taehyung got a text. He groaned and reached over to grab his phone.

It was from... Jin..?

Eomma: like I said, you'll be cleaning the sheets

Taehyung blushed brightly and threw his phone aside, going right back to watching the show.
———————————

"Hey, Y-Yoongi.." Hoseok's voice rang through the other end of the phone. He sounded bad.. like he was ill. "Hey, Hobi! How are you?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok hesitated before saying, "I'm okay. What's up?" Yoongi looked over at Jimin. "Me and Jimin were just wondering if you wanted to go to the amusement park with us after school tomorrow? It'll be mostly empty so we'll basically have the park to ourselves. You can bring Jun if you want." Hoseok almost broke down again after hearing his name, but he held himself together.

"I dont think Jun will be able to come.. but I'm down. Are Jungkook and Taehyung coming as well?" Hoseok asked. "Maybe. We haven't asked them yet." Hoseok nodded even though Yoongi couldn't see him. "Well, ill see you tomorrow, Yoongs.."

"Bye, Hobi!" He hung up and turned to Jimin. He frowned. "I think somethings wrong with Hobi... he didnt sound like himself.." Yoongi said. Jimin climbed into Yoongi's lap and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Maybe it was just how he sounded over the phone, baby," Jimin reassured. Yoongi nodded. "I hope so..."
————————————

Fin~

Have a great day/night and remember, stay home and stay safe! I love youuuu!! 💜