¹

First Time Super Sadist
Part I

======

The day was clear to start a day with birds chirping at the background. Karin walked on the sidewalk and find herself looking at the scenery of a sea. Her brown hair flew gracefully from the wind blowing to her face. The girl smiled, looking up at the clear sky. 'I feel like today is going to be a good day.' Karin nodded, giving herself a positive huffed and continued to walk the path.

Only for her to bump shoulders with another.

"O-oh, I'm sorry!" She apologized to the unknown person. She look up at the stranger as they stumbled a little.

Both of them shared a look at each other, not leaving each others gaze for a moment. The stranger look hesitate to reply back and look at her. "Oh um... It's okay, really. I-I'll be going-- get going then!"

Karin startled when she heard the stranger said in a muscular voice. She nodded as the boy quickly ran to the direction she was heading. "What an odd start in this new neighborhood..."

======

Karin sighed as she look around her surroundings. 'How did I get lost?!'

It wasn't her fault, she did just move in and barely knew the neighborhood. Where she was going was actually finding a cafeteria, where she finally got a call to start her job. When she thought hope was lost that time, she heard a cat mewling and ran away to hide behind her legs. She look at it confused before looking up in front of her.

A girl stood there and sighed when the cat ran away from her. "The cat got scared of me again..."

Karin kneeled beside the cat and gave it a pat, it purred before walking away. Karin then stood up and went to talk to the girl. "Um..."

The purple-black hair girl turn to her and let out a surprise reaction. "O-oh, I didn't notice you there!"

Karin smiled a little, waving a hand to comfort. "No, it's fine. I'm actually lost and wanted some directions."

The girl gasped. "Are you new around here? Well I'll be honored to take you where you want to be!"

"Thank you, miss--"

"R-right, my bad! My name is Maika Sakuranomiya." The girl, Maika introduced herself.

"I'm Karin Hoyoshi. You can call me Karin. It's nice to meet you, Maika." Karin smiled to her as both of them walked side by side to each other, talking about their doings.

"I was actually finished from interviewing for a job." Maika grumbled, averting eyes from the girl.

"So how did it go?"

The young girl looked away. "...I got rejected."

Karin let out a question mark on top of her head. "Why did they reject you?"

Maika sighed of sadness. "It's probably because of my eyes. It always lets out a strange and disturbing vibe whenever I smile or look at something." She stop her track and look at the building's window to see her reflection. "I do hope there's a job I could take and somebody to accept my eyes."

Karin frown, but then slowly realizing where they are. It was where she was going. She quickly turn to Maika, who's doing some funny faces on the window.

======

"Hey, what do you think that girl is doing?" Inside of the building, a girl in her blue waitress dress asked her as a boy who was stacking boxes stopped to see what she was saying.