¹³

The New Girl Is A Big Sister
Part III

======

"Achoo!"

The brunette sneezed, surprising her company. Karin was with Akizuki in the kitchen area, helping out the kitchen staff to clean up the kitchen. "Hoyoshi? Are you feeling all right?"

"Y-yeah! I got dust stuck in my nose there." Karin replied, rubbing her nose. She was swiping the kitchen floor when suddenly she swipe it too hard making the dust went to her face. The boy then gave her a glass of water as she thanked him.

After the workers of Stile clean the place, they all gather around the counter. Dino and Miu were both behind the counter as Maika, Mafuyu and Kaho were in front along with Akizuki and Karin both lean on the counter next to the casher.

The manager was looking at some papers as Akizuki peeked on what he was looking. Miu was leaning on the food stall as she look at the girls. Mafuyu and Maika were holding on the mops when they were done moping. As for Karin, she yawned to how tired she was and rubbed her eyes, her nose suddenly gotten red.

Kaho stretch her arms up high and let out a big sighed. "Another day of hard work!"

"Good job, everyone!"

Kaho notice the two men looking over something together and asked. "Manager, what are you guys looking at?"

"I'm tallying the results for a survey I've had out since last week." Dino replied as he continued to look at the papers.

"What did the customers say?"

The manager then read out. "Mafuyu is cute. I'm in love with Mafuyu. The little sister character, Mafuyu, is awesome. I wish I could take her home."

"The little sister character type is powerful." The boy beside him commented as Maika clapped to Mafuyu.

"If only they knew... Ignorance is a bliss."

"And he who knows but speaks about it must be fearless."

"Th-they wrote about Kaho, too!" Dino changed the subject as the said girl smiled, looking over to him with her eyes shining in excitement.

"What do they say?!"

"When I was stuck in a game, she helped me get through it. I want to thank her for always playing in co-op mode with me." Dino slip the paper and look at Kaho after reading. "You play video games a little too much while working?"

"Th-that's part of interacting with the customers. I-it's not like I wanted to play video games!" Kaho nervously said as she suddenly went to her tsundere mode.

"I don't need you to get tsundere on me now. Oh!" Dino exclaimed at the end as he found something. "Here's one for Akizuki!"

Karin and Akizuki both gasped. "Who'd have a comment for the kitchen staff?"

Dino then read the paper. "I catch quick glances of a handsome man in the kitchen. I wish he would interact with the customers." He read with a tone of a romantic man. Then, turn to Akizuki. "Playing a man in his 20s."

Karin jumped and grab something from her pocket with Miu following.

"You! What does that reaction mean?" Akizuki pointed at Miu as he saw Karin did the same. "You too?!"

Both Miu and Karin smirked as they continously write something note on their little books.

"H-hey, stop..."

Dino saved him as he swipe another paper. "We already got comments on Miu."

Miu and Karin stopped and look at Dino as he read. "The new big sister character is nice, but to me, it feels like something is missing."