¹¹

The New Girl Is A Big Sister
Part I

======

"

Good morning!" Maika greeted as she opened the Stile's door and saw a woman with pink hair in her uniform but in purple color.

The woman notice her greet and turn around. Maika was stunned by her beauty. "Um...I don's think we've met."

The woman grab her glasses from her pockets an wore them, only to reveal the woman who own the magazine.

Maika was in shocked as she jumped. "Th-the woman with the magazine about a tied-up girls in uniform!"

======

The commotion died down as Maika started to calm and let the woman explained. The others had join her to the main room.

"As of today, I'm working here. I'm Miu Amano." The woman, Miu, introduced herself to them and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you!"

"Actually, afterwards, she came for the part-time job ad." Dino told them.

Akizuki stood beside Karin as she smiled to the woman who smiled back. "And you hired her on the spot?"

"I didn't know either until just now. I was shocked."

Miu smiled as she apologies. "My apologize for causing all that trouble."

"This isn't very tactful, but why did you choose this shop?" Mafuyu asked her.

"When I came in as a customer, it seems like such a fun place. I was attracted to that atmosphere." Miu replied as she shake her hips a little. "Aside from that, after what happened with the magazine, I realized there would be no need to hide things here, which would make it a comfortable workplace."

"Hide? What else would you need to hide?" Kaho asked, sweat dropping a little.

Miu was nervous to respond. "One, I'm the one who created that magazine."

The others except Karin look at her stunned.

"Wha..."

"M-Maika is frozen!"

"W-what is the other one?" Dino asked as Miu look at him then straight to Karin. "Some of the stories on the magazines I created were from Hoyoshi!"

The others were stunned again an look at Karin. Karin just smiled at them.

"You..."

"M-Maika! Come back!"

Karin walk to Miu's side. "I actually never met the creator, just the workers on Hanazono Folder. So I'm a bit surprised myself."

As Karin an Miu smiled to each other, Akizuki hesitantly asked. "Um, then... You're Hanazono Folder?"

Miu's face went to her acted. "Yes."

"Seriously?!"

Suddenly, Miu went to Dino as she hug Karin from the waist. "And so, can I take off the week before a deadline every two months, the day before, during and after events? Oh, and sometimes Karin here will be with me to come up with a story."

"What?!"

Karin chuckled. "Miu, I think that shouldn't be necessary."

"But I know you can come up with another story."

"I guess, but I can just leave them to work, you know."

"Alright, I'll try to make your schedule loosen."