• 12/3 || I Love You

The next day has come as the workers of Stile continued to have their fun together in the snow before leaving.

Dino pouted. "It's terrible to eavesdrop on a confession of love!"

"Says the guy who lock two people in a room." Akizuki replied, recalling the time where he and Karin got locked in.

"I said it was an accident!"

Akizuki sighed. "Anyways, we'll be rooting for you. We have a lot of time here today, too, so look for your chance and go for it!"

"Forget it." Dino replied. "I'm not gonna tell her how I feel."

Akizuki facepalm to his childish. "Sulking, okay, but you don't have to go that far!"

Dino smiled. "It's not that. Not being able to confess my love even under these conditions is God's way to telling me that I shouldn't do it right now."

"Manager..."

"I'll look for my next opportunity." Dino look down as he smiled.

"You're blaming God for the bad timing?"

"Shouldn't you console me a little more?"

Maika look over to them not far from the boys as her cheeks were red. Kaho went to her. "Maika. What's wrong? Your face is red."

"Really?"

Karin quickly went to her and called out Maika. "Maika, come here." She did as Karin touch her forehead with hers. Miu and Mafuyu walked close to see them.

Maika smiled to Karin's gestures as Karin rubbed her head. "It doesn't seem like you have a fever."

They pull away as Maika started to feel embarassed. "Actually, I had an embarrassing dream, and that may be why I'm blushing."

Karin grabbed her shoulders as her eyes lit up. "An embarrassing dream?"

Miu and Kaho appeared beside her.

"What kind of dream?!"

"Come on, tell us, Maika!"

"Um...it w-was...embarrassing...or maybe dirty..."

"Dirty?!"

"A prim and proper girl with traditional good looks had a d-d-dirty dream?! That's so hot!"

Both Miu and Karin huffed as their imaginations went high. Mafuyu sweat dropped behind them. "I doubt her idea of a dirty mind matches up with what you two have in mind."

"So? So? What kind of dream?" Kaho asked again.

"I-I'm really self-conscious about it, s-so please don't laugh." Maika said, covering her mouth with her gloved hands.

"Yep, yep!"

Maika slightly open her eyes. "I-In my dream, the manager told me he l-loved me."

The girls all look at her blankly. 'Th-That's reality!'

"So in your dream, did you answer him, Maika?!" Kaho asked, getting the others attention as they nodded.

"Y-Yes, I did." Maika smiled sweetly. "I said I love you, too."

The girls all squealed until Maika continued. "You too, Kaho. And Mafuyu, Miu, Karin, Hideri and Akizuki. I love all of you. That was my answer."

"Oh..." Karin and the rest were flattered to hear that but not what they thought.

==============

Kaho sat on the snow making a small snowman as Mafuyu stand beside her. "I feel sorry for him, but it sounds like the manager doesn't have a chance."